• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All australian men are gay

The cork screws serve a specific purposes of keeping flies out of our face, so we're not distracted while munching on balls.

Not gay

616588-shane-warne.jpg

Mate.... please just use a different word. I appreciate that you're from a different generation but, that's not on.

absolutely this. ridiculous commentary. why is it a negative thing anyway? it points to australia being liberal and unashamed.

absolutely this. ridiculous commentary. why is it a negative thing anyway? it points to australia being liberal and unashamed.

Huh?

What people search on home computers, likely in private, shows they are unashamed or liberal?

I don't quite follow this line of thinking. I'm not sure anything to do with these types of sites can show that a country is liberal or unashamed when it comes to issues of a sexual nature. The whole anonymity issue with the internet means nobody knows what you're up to.

Perhaps Chich has a little problem with Australian men being as Warne is boning the woman of Chich's dreams. ;)

You know you have something there my furry friend, i adore liz but what she did to warne is a disgrace, yeah i would love to fudge her and spunk on her tits and face. But like fudge would she make me have plastic surgery. Never liked cricket so i have no idea how his appearance has gone down in the cricket world.

As for the fag thing, you can only be offended if the person meant it offensively and i did not or i could say i take every single thing other people say.

This website really has died a death the last year or so.

You know you have something there my furry friend, i adore liz but what she did to warne is a disgrace, yeah i would love to fudge her and spunk on her tits and face. But like fudge would she make me have plastic surgery. Never liked cricket so i have no idea how his appearance has gone down in the cricket world.

As for the fag thing, you can only be offended if the person meant it offensively and i did not or i could say i take every single thing other people say.

This website really has died a death the last year or so.
Chich, I don't mean it to be against you or anything in that manner. I was just saying it's a poor term to use, I wouldn't make a judgement about someone I don't know and haven't even had a proper conversation with but, you seem like a decent enough bloke and I know you don't mean it offensively. Personally, I don't take it offensively as I know you weren't meaning to be offensive so it's okay but, it's a word that has absolutely no positive connotations and is essentially an insult, so I can't see the logic in using it.

PM me if you have a problem with me saying this and I'll explain further as I can tell I often come out the wrong way on the internet (which is great for forums and courting :-# )- Which is probably what I should have done in the first place. Maybe the forum wouldn't have 'died a death' if the older posters didn't walk around moaning about how good the old days were :p

Back