• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alexandr Kokorin

I

indianspur

Manchester United and Tottenham are interested in Dynamo Moscow striker Aleksandr Kokorin, according to the Russian's agent.

United have been linked with Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller this summer, while Spurs have had an offer rejected for West Brom's Saido Berahino and are also said to have an interest in QPR's Charlie Austin.

Both clubs, however, are said to have identified Kokorin as an alternative target.

"Right now I'm working on Kokorin's transfer, the 24-year-old's agent Cyril Loginov said.

"United and Tottenham are interested in his services.

"There are many reasons to think that it will [happen] in one of two teams before August 31."

Loginov claims Zenit Saint Petersburg are also interested in Kokorin but says Dynamo are unwilling to do business with their league rivals.

He added: "Dynamo has several offers from foreign clubs and that's the priority.

"We are willing to negotiate the player, but not with Zenit."

http://www.teamtalk.com/manchester-united/9957676/-?

Can't see us buying another Russian player, especially a striker. Pavlyuchenko is one of my favourite Spurs player ever. He was a clinical goal scorer and was such a joy to watch scoring those goals. But almost all the Russian players have failed in England due to their language problems.

Can't see us buying another Russian player, especially a striker. Pavlyuchenko is one of my favourite Spurs player ever. He was a clinical goal scorer and was such a joy to watch scoring those goals. But almost all the Russian players have failed in England due to their language problems.

I think that your opinion of Pav is certifiable but I really doubt that the passport that a player holds has any bearing on our transfer dealings beyond the home grown quota and their chances of getting a work permit.

I remember what i liked about him now, he seems instinctive - no messing around.
Seems like a So'ton signing.

Probably BS anyway - most things will be for the next week,

Agent of Alexander Kokorin, Cyril Loginov, denied allegations agent Christophe Yutto that he talks about employment striker in English clubs.

Earlier, referring to the "representative striker" Dynamo "Alexander Kokorin, Frenchman Christophe Yutto" reported news about a possible move forward.

- At the moment I'm working on transfer Kokorin. His services to the "Manchester United" and "Tottenham".There is every reason to believe that the player will be in one of these clubs until 31 August - quoted Yutto agency TASS.

Reporter called the agent Sovsport.ru Kokorin, Cyril Loginov.

- How do you comment on the statements Yutto?

- Just a scoundrel. We also saw the news. Comment can briefly - this Yutto just an impostor.

- That is, with the very Yutto you are not familiar?

- No. Nothing in recent years has not changed. However, there is positive news - Sasha returned to training with the group.

- Faced with this, when unknown people act on behalf of football, represented by their agent?

- Sure.

- What is their interest - to find a good option for the player to negotiate a transfer, after which already offer it or football player or the club?

- Yes exactly. People are trying to get rich suddenly.

- But the club are called, that you should consider. "Manchester United" and "Tottenham"!

- Be sure to listen to you.

Earlier, it was reported that Kokorin close to the transition into the St. Petersburg "Zenith", but the player agent categorically deny this information - from St. Petersburg had no suggestions, and the player is recovering from injury. Recall Kokorin missed because of an ankle injury strong matches of the championship of Russia with "Locomotive" (1: 1), "Anji" (3: 2) and "Ural" (1: 0). This season, 24-year-old striker spent two matches for "Dinamo" and scored one goal. Alexander spent 32 caps for Russia, and scored 8 goals.

The contract with the striker "Dynamo" is valid for a year, compensation there are around 20 million euros.

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/833703

37 goals in 163 games hardly prolific.A big no for me.His ratio won't improve in the PL but for 5 mill(ha ha) could be a gamble worth taking as much as any other random striker.

Back