• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Al Fresco eating England

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Anyone hate it as much as me, maybe in those rare hot days in June/July but not on a chilly evening in May.

We went out for a meal around 6 after picking my son up from tennis. Everywhere seems to have outdoors eating and they put you there before offering a place inside. I get the point it is to make the place look busy so people will want to go eat there.

But the food gets cold before you can eat it all. I had a spaghetti tonight and yes as I am always told I am a messy eater of spaghetti this tonight was exacerbated by the fact I was trying to eat it all before it got cold.

Is it a female thing because the wife always gets upset when I say we should eat inside. I mean worked hard all my life to be able to eat inside, I equate eating outside with homelessness and it is not something I really want to do and there is nothing worse then eating cold food.

Another thing wrong with this sodding country people trying to make me eat outside when I want to eat inside.

some days it's definitely too cold, but I can't say I've ever noticed food getting cold whilst eating outside, maybe I eat to quickly

I give you Rhod Gilbert on Al Fresco dining in Wales

[video=youtube;OvtS1FpfaDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtS1FpfaDc&feature=kp[/video]

And I completley agree with you. Can't say I've ever been put out there without being asked where I want to eat though.

Back