• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
And still standing, was times this year I did not think I would make it.

On the way to wakehurst with the wife, son and his oddly terrified looking girlfriend to meet up with the sister in law and her husband for a walk around and lunch. I hope to see a Robin they are my favourites with their red breasts. Don't think my son's girlfriend likes me saying breast. So for lunch I'm going to ask for chicken breast and say how breaststroke is my favourite swimming style.

Pictures of women wearing tights covered in custard please.

Very best wishes to you. Had a surprisingly decent curry lunch in the canteen at Wakehurst earlier in the year.

Am sure they will have a fruit pie and custard for pudding drop it all over the cashier.

Also - well done to you and your family you’ve all had a tough time.

And still standing, was times this year I did not think I would make it.

On the way to wakehurst with the wife, son and his oddly terrified looking girlfriend to meet up with the sister in law and her husband for a walk around and lunch. I hope to see a Robin they are my favourites with their red breasts. Don't think my son's girlfriend likes me saying breast. So for lunch I'm going to ask for chicken breast and say how breaststroke is my favourite swimming style.

Pictures of women wearing tights covered in custard please.
Glad you did make it matey !!

Happy Birthday for yesterday.

I've found a picture combining your two favourite things for this special occasion:

robin_bird.jpg

Weird the things you can find on the internet. I even found a woman called Robin Custard, although she doesn't appear to be trading on her surname on the WAM scene.

...oddly terrified looking...
Maybe she posts on here?

Happy Birthday for yesterday.

I've found a picture combining your two favourite things for this special occasion:

robin_bird.jpg

Weird the things you can find on the internet. I even found a woman called Robin Custard, although she doesn't appear to be trading on her surname on the WAM scene.

Maybe she posts on here?

We had a lovely lunch but I asked her if she kept abreast of current events and Tom my son kicked me under the table. Bloody cheek getting kicked on your birthday.

He did buy(I assume the wife) a lovely bottle of Port. Really thick and amazing, from laithwaites.

I love a glass of Port after dinner with cheese. If my dad was alive he would laugh his atse off.

Back