• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2014 / 2015 Membership

FaceMan

Hans Segers
Anyone know if we will receive new membership cards this season - I've managed to lose my mates.....

Got the new pack through today, I really wish they'd knock a fiver off the membership price and not send us this toot. Another badge to add to the collection (although this one is 3d instead of flat, so at least its a different design), some cardboard coasters and lovely handbook chronicling the disappointment of last season, page by page in full glorious technicolor!

got mine today as well, nicer badge, still tat, gone on the shelf with the last few years, badge still in the plastic, book unread

A nice ten pound voucher......oohhh.......got to spend £50 in the shop,ive never spend more than a tenner in the shop in the last twenty years........at least ive got till may 2015 to spend it,may buy a home and a away shirt with it when its usually half price come the end of the season.

Would be better if we can tick a box saying we don't want all the tat that comes with being a member,but an option of having a bigger voucher with no spending restrictions.

A nice ten pound voucher......oohhh.......got to spend £50 in the shop,ive never spend more than a tenner in the shop in the last twenty years........at least ive got till may 2015 to spend it,may buy a home and a away shirt with it when its usually half price come the end of the season.

Would be better if we can tick a box saying we don't want all the tat that comes with being a member,but an option of having a bigger voucher with no spending restrictions.

Daniel+Levy+Tottenham+Hotspur+LA+Galaxy+Reception+XGO9wVBk2pbl.jpg

The coasters, a booklet of fixtures which will be incorrect almost instantly, a reminder of a season to forget and the obligatory pin badge :ross:

Save some trees next year Lev, don't want or need any of this ****.

Back