• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Bedfordspurs

  1. Bedfordspurs

    Levy's Plan

    Those players may have been sold to someone else They had to sell to buy for that period
  2. Bedfordspurs

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    We haven’t played with a 2 man midfield yet and IMO we’re winning in midfield so teams just bypass ours
  3. Bedfordspurs

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Best bit is the evidence literally has their staff names on it
  4. Bedfordspurs

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    Yep That’s certainly how I’ve seen it But also when you saw the leaked evidence even redacted, there was no defence they could offer imo
  5. Bedfordspurs

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I believe the league had to take what they were given on face value as the accounts are audited The only reason anyone acted was this information was leaked publicly via a Portuguese paper
  6. Bedfordspurs

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    I think it will be intentional paying staff off the books, which is illegal (as the means will be traced back to the employer) And the overstating income is fraud if they have loans secured but I doubt they have any However a creditor who has sold them a okayed could argue that they were misled...
  7. Bedfordspurs

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    They have, in theory paid more tax than they legitimately should have which as the club knew that, it’s fraudulent, but not a crime as it’s not tax fraud It would be an issue if they were a traded company, but they aren’t as far as I’m aware
  8. Bedfordspurs

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    We dont create the same opportunities because all out players are behind the ball
  9. Bedfordspurs

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    Helps that we outnumber teams in midfield
  10. Bedfordspurs

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    The plan to go more football focussed is great buts it been built on sand defensively I made my thought on JPVH on day 1 The fact it means we lost played who I rated too, doesn’t really help me, but it’s not my opinion that matters I don’t think it’s easy to see what leadership is and isn’t...
  11. Bedfordspurs

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    I dont mind it Experience and depth now on the side of the pitch we have struggled with The one I’ve never got was JPVH… bad defensively, great with the ball Vuskovic kinda fitted that ball but with possible better defensive nous and exceptional aerial ability Cost us Danso too, although...
  12. Bedfordspurs

    Oliver Irow - on loan at Mansfield

    Very two footed finisher And hits that ball hard Lot to like about him
  13. Bedfordspurs

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    No I’ve said I didn’t see the thing you said you did And I’ve said the supply like to him has been woeful They can both be true I also said he fudged up that first move when Savio got his shot off I have also said that when Gray took his shot the only player following in, like a striker was...
  14. Bedfordspurs

    Sandro Tonali Official

    I always thought that was the idea But IMO Bentacur has been our best player upto yesterday He, as manager, has big calls to make and these are ones he should try
  15. Bedfordspurs

    Sandro Tonali Official

    I think that’s a gamble worth trying Bentacur has been our best player imo But I really like what I saw of Tonali yesterday and Fernandes had to start deeper for me
Back