• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Ace Face

  1. Ace Face

    *** Official Film Thread ***

    I'm in the same situation (we have 6- & 8-year-old daughters). ET was a good'un. A few other films that we all found worked for the entire family... School of Rock Batman movie (1960's w/ Adam West) Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder version) The Sandlot Any Muppet movie Avoid: Holes
  2. Ace Face

    Israel Gaza

    He’s WHam’s problem now… https://www.theguardian.com/football/2026/sep/28/israel-captain-manor-solomon-feud-republic-ireland-gaza-nations-league
  3. Ace Face

    Former Player Appreciation Thread

    Messi imitated Son with an identical free kick last night
  4. Ace Face

    *** Official Music Thread ***

    Maybe it was because I was listening to it while driving? Maybe it’s the same reason why I can’t get into Radiohead, who I’m sure were inspired by these albums at some point? I generally want to be entertained by music (I did say I appreciated them!) and I wasn’t getting that from these albums...
  5. Ace Face

    *** Official Music Thread ***

    Enjoyed The Colour of Spring the most tbh. Really good album with several standouts. Got to admit I did find Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock a bit self-indulgent but absolutely appreciated the artistry and attempts to create something original and groundbreaking. After a brief p-funk hiatus...
  6. Ace Face

    Waxing a moustache

    Jeez…our current form is having extremely detrimental mental effects on our support base apparently 😉
  7. Ace Face

    *** Official Music Thread ***

    lol. The 500 songs one is a commitment…don’t say I didn’t warn you!
  8. Ace Face

    *** Official TV Thread ***

    I'd classify The Gentleman as a classic Guy Richie gangster comedy/drama romp whereas Mobland is just a drama...darker and more sinister. Both need taking with a healthy grain of salt but are enjoyable for what they are. Don't expect any Emmy's or BAFTA's though.
  9. Ace Face

    Richarlison

    Academy players too if you are Gutter Boy :tearsofjoy:
  10. Ace Face

    *** Official Music Thread ***

    Been meaning to write this post for a while and finally getting around to it... I spend a lot of time driving for work and have a few music podcasts I am regularly listening to. My musical interests are varied but in general I just like good music over specific genres. Bandsplain The presenter...
  11. Ace Face

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    This. - The football is watchable again. - We went to Anfield and outplayed them. The same at Forest. - Defensively we look solid for the first time since…? - The data shows we are performing much better than the results. When it clicks, and I firmly believe it will because it has at every...
  12. Ace Face

    Tosin Adarabioyo

    With Porro back and Fernandes in one of the 6/8 roles as the key passers and tempo setters, he could replace JPVH to bring increased physicality to the back line when needed. Or gives us the option to play JVPH at RB.
  13. Ace Face

    Lucas Bergvall

    It’s a shame we went out of the cup as we lost the opportunity to pair him with Bents again. Together they looked a good combo but they’ll probably only get the chance to start again if both Tonali and Fernandes are injured. He was tidy in possession. Nothing spectacular but kept the ball...
  14. Ace Face

    Mateus Fernandes Official

    Works for me. Savio and Kudus wide with Marmoush up top.
  15. Ace Face

    Lucas Bergvall

    He did have a good game in possession but still lacks in his defensive duties. He doesn’t yet have good instincts for anticipating the opposition’s movements or the tenacity and drive that Bents has for example. Overall very glad to see him play 90 minutes but I still think he has plenty of...
Back