• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

I hoped we would have more money to spend, but given the loan to buy payment structures that either have made up our deals, or have been rumoured for future deals, it seems like money is tight.

Where can we get £40m, the reported fee required, to sign Bissouma? I’m sure Brighton aren’t desperate to loan out their midfield enforcer to another Premier League side.

I hoped we would have more money to spend, but given the loan to buy payment structures that either have made up our deals, or have been rumoured for future deals, it seems like money is tight.

Where can we get £40m, the reported fee required, to sign Bissouma? I’m sure Brighton aren’t desperate to loan out their midfield enforcer to another Premier League side.
Ndombele ?

I’d be more than happy to take it out of the 45m that’s been earmarked for Traore!

I’d be more than happy to take it out of the 45m that’s been earmarked for Traore!

But that’s the point, the talk was that we want to loan Traore for a year and pay next summer, but Wolves have said no. Of course, this could all just be paper talk/rumours, but my initial post said that. Otherwise yes, I’d agree with you, better a solid midfield player than a muscle bound, baby oil covered, sprint merchant with no end product.

Last edited:
But that’s the point, the talk was that we want to loan Traore for a year and pay next summer, but Wolves have said no. Of course, this could all just be paper talk/rumours, but my initial post said that. Otherwise yes, I’d agree with you, better a solid midfield player than a muscle bound, baby oil covered, sprint merchant with no end product.
Just because we have signed a couple of loan to buys doesn’t mean we don’t have money to spend. We are only having to pay the money in a year or two instead. What it does mean is that it allows us more money to spend this window if the right opportunity arises, which could prove useful in these Covid times where clubs in general don’t have as much to spend and could find some bargains where clubs need to sell to buy…..

Just because we have signed a couple of loan to buys doesn’t mean we don’t have money to spend. We are only having to pay the money in a year or two instead. What it does mean is that it allows us more money to spend this window if the right opportunity arises, which could prove useful in these Covid times where clubs in general don’t have as much to spend and could find some bargains where clubs need to sell to buy…..

I hope that you’re right.

Back