• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your World Cup highlights

The Champions getting beat 5-1.
Colombia lighting up the World Cup.
James Rodriguez becoming a star.
Unbelievable end to Greece/Ivory Coast.
Costa Ricas superb run to the quarters.
Messi getting THAT goal we all wanted to see.
Germany dismantling Portugal and Brazil.
USAs heart and desire.
Algeria getting past the groups!
Mexicos heartbreaking 5 minutes.

I agree with all of those Mumorn. I think that the performance of some of the smaller nations has been one of the highlights for me. It made the group stage very exciting and unpredictable.

Messi getting a chance to win the World Cup.
James Rodriguez.
The best sides progressing as they should.
The group stages.

All of the above, very good list by Mumorn.

I also really enjoyed Germany smashing Brazil, the Ghana - Germany game and some of the old men performing what most likely was their last World Cup/tournament dance.

The Van Persie diving header v Spain........never seen anything like it. A definite world cup memorable moment of all time

Being in the south of France for all the England matches

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Maybe not always glorious but the biggest moments from this World Cup were:

- Holland's 5th as they ripped the reigning champions Spain apart
- Zuniga destroying Neymar's back, and Brazil's hopes
- Suarez winner against England - complete redemption
- Suarez bite - complete destruction
- Brazil 1 Germany 7: The most significant sporting result, ever.

So much drama in all those moments.

Mix in all the fabulous goals, open attacking football, excellent refereeing (on the whole ;) ) and you have, in my mind, the best tournament ever.

Mile Jedinak's penalty to put us (Australia) 2-1 up against the Netherlands. The bar I was watching in was rocking. Shame we couldn't hold on.

Chile's ridiculous pressing game! Incredible to watch. Shame they didn't beat Brazil, which thty could easily have done. Much more entertaining side to watch than the hosts.

Back