• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

your non-England 23 man World Cup squad

Well I'd do my Italy squad:

Goalkeepers:

Buffon, Marchetti, Sirigu

Defenders:

Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, di Sciglio, Abate, Astori, Maggio, Criscito

Midfielders:

Pirlo, de Rossi, Marchisio, Montolivo, Candreva, Cerci, Florenzi, Motta

Forwards:

Balotelli, Rossi, El Shaarawy, Osvaldo

Why no Verratti or Insigne? Not as updated on Italian football as I used to be, but those have been mentioned alot the last year or so. Verratti at least was brilliant in the U-21 championship in the summer.

Cesar, Jefferson, Victor

Thiago Silva, Dante, David Luiz, Marcelo, Alves, Marquinos, Maxwell,

Paulinho, Luis Gustavo, Ramires, Sandro, Lucas Moura, Hulk, Oscar, Hernanes, Bernard, Willian?

Neymar, Jo, Pato, (Fred?)

I'm sure it will be different.

Maybe there is still hope for Kaka, Lucas, Robinho, Ronaldinho

Team:

--------------Cesar--------------
Alves----Silva----Luiz---Marcelo
------Paulinho---Gustavo--------
--Hulk-----Oscar-----Neymar---
--------------Jo/Fred-------------

Can't see it straying from the Confeds cup team too much

Two players I missed out entirely Rafinha and Fernandinho called up today

Why no Verratti or Insigne? Not as updated on Italian football as I used to be, but those have been mentioned alot the last year or so. Verratti at least was brilliant in the U-21 championship in the summer.

Don't rate Insigne. Never have.

Verratti is a good shout, I'd take out Motta and put him in.

Massimo Luongo has been selected in Aus squad for upcoming friendly against Ecuador. Fingers crossed he cements his spot for the WC.

Back