• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your manager

In my defence I was very drunk, free corporate ticket and free beer, was funny when Pardew appeared 10 seats to my left.

Oh and we don't like the scruffy tramp because of the way he acted up here as Chelsea manager last season.

To look the part. It's not like they're going to be doing any physical exercise is it?

remember reading a quote from a manager (can't remember who) who said the moment he starts wearing a suit to a match is the moment he has let things get to his head - he's there to manage a football team - not to conduct a business interview or hit the town

remember reading a quote from a manager (can't remember who) who said the moment he starts wearing a suit to a match is the moment he has let things get to his head - he's there to manage a football team - not to conduct a business interview or hit the town
Everyone is different. Does wearing a suit mean that a manager's ability to fulfil his role has deteriorated? Sir Alex Ferguson has worn suits to games, I think he knows more than most about managing a football team.

Arsene got it right wearing that sleeping bag of his. Reckon I'd get a lashing if I wore that in public, and rightly so.

Didn't realise AVB was there yesterday. Must have blended in with the 50,000 other tramps in tracksuits I guess.

RE Pardew - how long did Di Canio get for pushing over the ref , 9 weeks, 9 months?? Surely Pardew should be the same?

Back