• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yannick Bolasie

I'd be happy to have him, but can't see us spending the sort of money they'd want.
He's quick and skillful and would cause defences problems which is I like to see in a player.

What's the difference between him and Andros?

I might be wrong but I'd say about a KM per game. I feel Bolasie is a more willing defensive shift. He's superior tackling, stronger in those tussles with opponents. I'd say Bolasie is a full-back's #1 choice of winger to have play ahead of. Townsend on the other hand not so.

Attacking wise, again I think Bolasie is more the team player , although I'm not sure he carries a superior goal threat.

This is more like it, give this thread a raison d'être.
Sex Bomb?

8e6907ceff04ae5932251ebd46e68694.jpg

I might be wrong but I'd say about a KM per game. I feel Bolasie is a more willing defensive shift. He's superior tackling, stronger in those tussles with opponents. I'd say Bolasie is a full-back's #1 choice of winger to have play ahead of. Townsend on the other hand not so.

Attacking wise, again I think Bolasie is more the team player , although I'm not sure he carries a superior goal threat.

I'm not sure that he is superior to Townsend.
comparison-matrix

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m...rrors_leading_to_goal/total_forward_passes#90

He's just Townsend with a few tricks, doesn't score, doesn't create Doesn't really get involved defensively.

I'm not one to write players off prematurely but I'd be very disappointed if the powers that be think Bolasie is in any way good enough for us

As a part-time Barnet supporter, I have a massive soft spot for Yannick. I would be delighted if we signed him for cult status alone.

Having said that, I don't think he's good enough.

EDIT: Comparisons with Townsend are unfair on him though. He has the ability to spread his full-back on toast. Townsend on the other hand rarely seems capable of taking on his man.

He's just Townsend with a few tricks, doesn't score, doesn't create Doesn't really get involved defensively.

I'm not one to write players off prematurely but I'd be very disappointed if the powers that be think Bolasie is in any way good enough for us

I think it were that nutmeg on Eriksen that's impressed Levy!

I admire what he has achieved as he has done it the hard way but he really is a player who just isn't good enough for what were aiming for

He doesn't know what he is doing next most of the time but when it comes off it looks great...

As a part-time Barnet supporter, I have a massive soft spot for Yannick. I would be delighted if we signed him for cult status alone.

Having said that, I don't think he's good enough.

EDIT: Comparisons with Townsend are unfair on him though. He has the ability to spread his full-back on toast. Townsend on the other hand rarely seems capable of taking on his man.

I think that's what people are saying though - take away that ability to trick his way around an opposition player and you're left with someone who can't pass/create/score, at least not well enough for where we are aiming - much like Townsend

Back