• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yannick Bolasie

diego_maradona

Steffen Iversen
Staff member
http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/...ystal-Palace/story-27665932-detail/story.html

Tottenham in the process of agreeing terms for Crystal Palace star

By Croydon Advertiser | Posted: August 24, 2015

10798449-large.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur are believed to have agreed a deal for Crystal Palace winger Yannick Bolasie.

The 26-year-old has been heavily linked with a move to White Hart Lane for the past month, with a transfer fee of up to £20m suggested.

The Croydon Advertiser has been told by a strong source at Selhurst Park that talks are underway for Bolasie between both clubs.

The Democratic Republic of Congo man has shone in the Premier League in the last two years and boosted his credentials with a ten-minute hat-trick at Sunderland in April.

If Bolasie leaves Palace, they will make a huge profit on the £350,000 fee they paid three years ago to Bristol City.

We would at least get the trickery back at the Lane, but I'm afraid we wouldn't be closer to an end product...

Last edited:
erm I would like, but Palace will ask to much.

wont want to press,press,press as others have pointed out to me previously when I suggested him.

priority is strikers who play wing positions also and cm I think.

I'm not sure I can see us spending £20m plus on a 26 year old especially when said player hasn't exactly torn it up in the EPL.

Palace fans are saying sell him now for £20m, then buy him back next summer for £2m, like they did with Zaha.

Of the options available I don't see that he is any worse than the other candidates.I would be happy with the pace he injects into the side.

He's certainly exciting but he's not right for us imo. Needs more end product. He only has 4 goals in the PL? I'm not saying he would be poor for us, I just think for £20m we could have been looking at a lot more rounded solid option. Let's see if it's true.

Don't worry, lads.

It's Bolassie in (£20M) and Townsend out (player + £7M for Wanyama).

Probably.

He's certainly exciting but he's not right for us imo. Needs more end product. He only has 4 goals in the PL? I'm not saying he would be poor for us, I just think for £20m we could have been looking at a lot more rounded solid option. Let's see if it's true.

And I think 3 of them were in one game, 65 games in the Prem and 4 goals. Please I hope this is just more flimflam from the press. Flash in the pan player.

Back