• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group C (France, Australia, Peru, Denmark)

France have problems, can’t score goals and Hugo has gone three games without giving away a soft one, it’s bound to happen sooner or later.

In other socceroos-related news; I had completely forgotten that Harry Kewell ever played for Liverpool! I remember him only as a Leeds player, but looking at Youtube highlights, he scored a few for Liverpool as well. Even looking back at those goals, I just can't remember him playing there. He had one sweet left foot though!

In other socceroos-related news; I had completely forgotten that Harry Kewell ever played for Liverpool! I remember him only as a Leeds player, but looking at Youtube highlights, he scored a few for Liverpool as well. Even looking back at those goals, I just can't remember him playing there. He had one sweet left foot though!

He was such a clam.

So, France V Denmark is the first 0-0 draw of this World Cup. This is easily the worst match of this World Cup. Both France and Denmark are real disgrace for not putting any effort and playing out this boring draw. Both don't deserve to progress on this performance. Still, it will be interesting to see France playing Argentina and Denmark playing Croatia in the Second Round.

Well done to Peru for managing to get their first World Cup goals and win since 1982. Not surprising to see the Peru fans getting emotional seeing them score and win. Australia played well in all their matches but simply lacked any quality in their squad. I think Peru and Australia deserves more to progress from this group than the lazy France and Denmark.

My tip was that Australia would not score and only a couple of dodgy penalties prevented that. They have no quality in this squad and not much coming through either. Mooy is the only one i might be tempted to have at Spurs. The rest are light weights and has been or never weres.

Back