• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group B (Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran)

Apart from a few moments by Ronaldo (and De Gea) Portugal have been very poor. Spain have been generally poor but did put in a good spell against Portugal. So Spain do still have it in them to play well and Portugal will still have Ronaldo, but its hard to like these teams with Pepe, Ronaldo, Ramos, Costa and Busquets when comparing them to the teams of Xavi, Iniesta, Figo and Rui Costa.

Would love to see Iran do a number on Portugal today, what tricks has Quieroz got up his sleeve, defend deep and counter again, how do u shackle CR7?

Iran V Portugal is going to be interesting. Portugal have not been convincing while Iran played well against Spain. I think Iran can trouble Portugal if they play like they did against Spain. Similiarly, Spain has been poor so far. Morocco might want to make a mark before going back. Too bad both games are being played at the same time. Wish we can watch both matches live without needing to record and watch later.

I just read that De Gea still hasn't made a save in this year's world cup?! That's insane! So backwards from his crazy stats with Manure from last season.

I just read that De Gea still hasn't made a save in this year's world cup?! That's insane! So backwards from his crazy stats with Manure from last season.

Oh, he just made a save there. Morocco through on goal from a throw-in.

Pique getting away with a horrible two footed lunge, while the Moroccans get booked for every little foul.

Busquets trying to make a statement that there are alternatives to Ramos and Pepe.

P.S. Is it possible for commentators to say Iniesta without orgasming?

The drama! Iran equalizes. So close to going out there, Spain! But the correct decision for them.

... and Iran miss an insane chance in overtime! Wtf.

Back