• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wilmar Barrios

It's a signing

Dembele out Barrios in. A downgrade in terms of playing technical ability. Barrios looks like he is simply a scrapper.

I will give the lad a chance if we sign him. But I do not like the look of him, there has to be better out there or as was the case with Aurier better with in the club.

I will give the lad a chance if we sign him. But I do not like the look of him, there has to be better out there or as was the case with Aurier better with in the club.
1) You've barely seen anything of Barios to truly know
2) Aurier should be judged on this season, he has the attributes. Ive lost count of the number of players who have looked better after a full pre season with Poch....

1) You've barely seen anything of Barios to truly know
2) Aurier should be judged on this season, he has the attributes. Ive lost count of the number of players who have looked better after a full pre season with Poch....

I saw Aurier take 3 foul throws in one match.

I saw Walker-Peters do more in 2 matches then Aurier did in a season.

I saw another unskilled player Sissoko marginally improve but still be crap.

I imagine Aurier will marginally improve and people try to make out he is good when he is not.

I worry most about our scouting.

He didn't look all that against England, but had a couple of decent performances before that. Not sure he is of the quality we need.

Not impressed by Barrios in the world cup, not that is the be all and end all. Looks like a south american David Batty.

Wanyama is one of Poch's favourites. I doubt we'll be letting him go having just turned 27 unless he's seriously injured like Sandro was.

I suspect a change in tactics.
Eriksen dropping back from AM gives creativity.
Wanyama gives drive from CM.
Winks gives passing from CM.

Different options and styles rather than a direct Dembele replacement (because there really is no such thing)

Back