• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wills

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Really need to sort a will out

Any tips guidance about how to do it, what to make sure is included on it, etc please ??

How much does it cost, who to get it done by, etc ??

* I'm not planning on dying anytime soon btw !!!

My one wish to my Mrs is that my ST gets renewed every year then my pals, family etc can use it in my memory when I told her how much she would have to pay each year she was like WTF no way, er way it's my wish and if you don't do it ill haunt you on a daily basis haha

My one wish to my Mrs is that my ST gets renewed every year then my pals, family etc can use it in my memory when I told her how much she would have to pay each year she was like WTF no way, er way it's my wish and if you don't do it ill haunt you on a daily basis haha

Music to Levy's ears:D

Seriously though
https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/free-cheap-wills/

Everything you.need to know.

Just bought a pair for me and the Mrs...from Which as the had an offer on ..ran out end of April though.

Last edited:
That’s a private request to your wife, rather than a codicil, right? Otherwise, and unless the ST was being used via ticket share, your will would be explicitly requesting that your widow facilitated breach of contract, and therefore the condition would be unexecutable.

Any tips guidance about how to do it, what to make sure is included on it, etc please ??

If you do die everytime someone farts she will think of you.

Do you have any good mac and cheese recipes as were asking for advice?

Serious post now. The CO OP do a cheap basic one and as you have a young family i dont know if you have life insurance but you should think about it. Just dont get a terminal illness because the premiums go through the fcuking roof.

Serious post now. The CO OP do a cheap basic one and as you have a young family i dont know if you have life insurance but you should think about it. Just dont get a terminal illness because the premiums go through the fcuking roof.
I have life insurance, it covers all 4 of us for death and a huge amount of illnesses too

Back