1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Willian

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Rossi22, 30 Nov 2012.

1. thfcsteff

thfcsteff Les Howe Staff Member

Agreed mate...

2. Rossi22

Rossi22 Pedro Mendes

Hulk and Shaqiri just like to get the ball and shoot, we need someone who's going to get the ball and create/pick a pass. I can't speak for Gaitan and I haven't seen Lavezzi for a while.

3. indianspur

indianspur Guest

would be a clever buy

4. Kingdawson

Kingdawson Banned

Kaka on loan as part of the Bale deal?

5. Jurgen the German

Jurgen the German Chris Jones

Hulk is good on FIFA because he's quick and has a decent shot, in real life he's overrated.

Draxler please. I would actually get a boner if we signed him.

6. Rorschach

Rorschach George Hunt

Anyone seen Maher from PSV play much? I was half watching him the other night and he looked pretty good. I think he's just gone to PSV though so maybe one to watch for the future.

7. AdamB

AdamB Steffen Freund

No thanks

8. Superhudd

Superhudd Simon Davies

Bale does what!?

9. Rossi22

Rossi22 Pedro Mendes

I know that's what Bale does but weren't you offering alternatives to Willian? Lamela's more of the Bale replacement but the idea was to sign Willian as well to give us extra creativity - something I don't think Shaqiri or Hulk would give us.

10. Amor

Amor Nicola Berti

What use for Willian do Chelsea have? Mata does everything he can do and more.

11. Fast Fingers Fred

Fast Fingers Fred Hossam Ghaly

12. Hotspur

Hotspur Banned

13. Superhudd

Superhudd Simon Davies

14. metalgear

metalgear Christian Ziege

jose sniggering at us and saying that we should've done the medical in secret... what do you think - did he have any choice in the matter or not? or was it some russian oligarchs trading toys?

15. tommysvr

tommysvr Niko Kranjcar

What part of the medical wasn't done in secret? I don't remember Spurs saying anything about one.

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk 2

16. diego_maradona

diego_maradona Steffen Iversen Staff Member

The agent had this plan from day one. He knew he had 3 London clubs with money, so if he made enough noise he would spark an auction

17. Libero

Libero Jose Dominguez

We definitely have options like those you have mentioned. Douglas Costa would be a good addition I think but Shakhtar will force it up to a silly price, they are much like us in that respect.

Muniain would be amazing. I could imagine him and Soldado being very good together in their link up play. Big, Big money again though.

As I mentioned previously, Lamela and Nani would for me, represent a sharing around of the creative and goalscoring responsibilities in way that could see us not miss Bale too much. Nani's situation contract wise at Man U is very much in our favour if we wanted to make a bid and I think he would join tbh.

18. metalgear

metalgear Christian Ziege

my fear with man u is that they would probably ask for one of our players in return.

19. BrainOfLevy

BrainOfLevy Vedran Corluka

It would be absolutely sweet if we had somehow entered the race for Willian with a strong suspicion that it would force Chelsea to bid for him, and we let them do it knowing it would have to cause discontent among their attacking midfielders and hopefully the squad. Schurrle for a start must be pretty ****ed, promises made to him must have been broken.

We must have had other targets before news of the Anzhi sale got out, so we must have looked at Willian like nice if it happens but it not, our plans don't need to be affected too much.

I'm just hoping we can finish the summer with at least the types of players AVB said he needed to achieve our objectives for the year. Even if its not the first choices or the glamorous names, they must have thought there was a possibility we can challenge if we invest this year, and that just have been before Willian came into the equation at all.

20. totalspurs

totalspurs Paolo Tramezzani

Surely the Willian thread got to stop now