• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

- Is everyone fit? What about Tomas Hubschman and Marko Devic, who have had problems?

- Now we need match practice very much. As for Taison... it is not very nice to say that Willian hasn’t returned from holiday on time and thus he is exerting certain pressure on the club. I think it was unprofessional of him. President decided to do everything possible to sign a player of Willian’s level, who already has an experience of playing at a high level. Given that we know Taison’s qualities well and the game he shows, we decided to opt for him. It will not be easy for him: after all, Shakhtar’s game is specific, but he has very good qualities. I hope that he will understand everything quickly, with blending into the squad. We also look forward to Willian. I would like him to come back and behave as he did before - as a professional and decent man. I would like him to solve his problems in a civilized manner here in Donetsk, and not by phone. I have great respect for Willian – he was 18 when we brought him here, we worked with him. I would not like him to be put under pressure by the people who surround him. And to be honest, who advice him, perhaps, the wrong things. I do not want Matuzalem’s situation to happen again, as well as that of Elano and Ilsinho, who left and then changed his mind – made conclusions and came back. Even Brandao who wanted to leave very much, after two years was constantly phoning to ask how to get back. Out of respect for Willian - and he, I know, respects the whole team too - it would be right for him to come back and solve all his problems here. I repeat: do everything professionally, correctly and in a civilized manner - as we have done regarding him all this time. Reject advices of people who surround him. I think they don’t want to help him, but vice versa – they are doing not very good things. With or without him Shakhtar will move on.

We want Willian. Willian wants EPL. Donetsk are macho and don't need the dough. It's interesting to see how this one will pan out.

And even if he doesn't go, do you think they're likely to accept anything less than £25m from us.

Although annoying, it is also heartening that someone AVB identified Willian as a top priority before his surge in value (however distorted it's become by Russian oil $).

We won't be getting Willian until his contract runs out and we won't be getting him then either as other clubs will offer twice as much in wages.

Back