• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where can I download decent (legal) music , too old to know these things !!

Thebarbarian

Nicola Berti
Took my 13 year old daughter to her first ever live "concert" , I loved it, she loved it and would now like to get hold of some of the same stuff for her. Not looking for YouTube crap or filmed versions of the concert but more professional, genuine work of the artists .

As I said in the title I'm a bit old and crap at this sort of stuff so any sensible advice would be gratefully accepted ( any smartarses can feck off)

So the concert was Avicci at Brisbane Riverstage, now I have the True album so all good, supported by Joel Fletcher who was top, and also by New World Sound who were ****e.

So, really want some good Joel fletcher or avicci stuff that isn't just copied crap.

Ta

iTunes is probably the easiest way, I get most of my stuff from there these days.

Just type in the name of the artist in the box in the top right of the page and that should return you all their results. Then you can download and transfer to an iPod.

Good luck!

Cheers, probably don't use iTunes properly so will brush up. Will look at the site you suggested marky too

Remember, you may think avicci isn't much, she is 13, at least it wasn't one dimension or some other poppy boy band crap !

Avicci is like EDM right? You could check out soundcloud and mixcloud for live sets and recorded mixes by them/him and similar artists - a lot are free to download.

Back