• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What would you do if you was in charge

Emirates Marketing Project do it
Listen to the guardian podcast with Nedum Onuoha on it
They text him saying training time had changed… he came in and he was training in the afternoon with 3 other players that were being sold
He talks about it in the one a few weeks back
Arsenal did it with aubemeyang

Ok so Emirates Marketing Project with some player I've never heard of (academy grad?) and Arsenal with a disruptive influence

Ok so Emirates Marketing Project with some player I've never heard of (academy grad?) and Arsenal with a disruptive influence
You maybe need to listen to the podcast first
It was Onuoha and several other names
It’s normal for a big club with a top manager

And there is the issue

I'm not sure that is the main issue with shifting the likes of Dele and Ndomdbele. You need:
- a club which can meet whatever fee we ask for
- a club which can match the wages
- a club which the player will be interested in moving to
- a club which will take the risk on them greater with Ndombele)

Even if we subsidise the financials (e.g. say that we'll accept £20m and pay £50k-£100k p.w. of their wages), you STILL need to find a club which the player will join

And even if we were to banish Dele or Ndombele to the reserves/youth team, it makes them come across as even more disruptive, which then makes it less likely other teams will take the risk

You need to find a team which is desperate and which has some cash but is to some degree 'big' or has some ambition. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are about the only takers which I can think of for Dele, and for Ndombele you probably need to find a desperate Italian team (I dont think Lyon could fit him in teh team now, nor PSG given their non-running forward line)

I'm not sure that is the main issue with shifting the likes of Dele and Ndomdbele. You need:

Even if we subsidise the financials (e.g. say that we'll accept £20m and pay £50k-£100k p.w. of their wages), you STILL need to find a club which the player will join

And even if we were to banish Dele or Ndombele to the reserves/youth team, it makes them come across as even more disruptive, which then makes it less likely other teams will take the risk

You need to find a team which is desperate and which has some cash but is to some degree 'big' or has some ambition. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are about the only takers which I can think of for Dele, and for Ndombele you probably need to find a desperate Italian team (I dont think Lyon could fit him in teh team now, nor PSG given their non-running forward line)
I think for those clubs and league there are better options so they wound touch them

Nice have got money with the radcliffe taking over. But they're doing really well.

I'd have a try At Griezmann. They have plenty of strikers and were rumored to be interested în LoCelso, Simeone is argentinian. If Griezmann wouldn't come, I would go for Berardi. Would not sign any of the Juve dead wood, only Morata as we need to give Harry a rest. Diaz was a great prospect and I am gutted we didn't manage to get him.

I'd have a try At Griezmann. They have plenty of strikers and were rumored to be interested în LoCelso, Simeone is argentinian. If Griezmann wouldn't come, I would go for Berardi. Would not sign any of the Juve dead wood, only Morata as we need to give Harry a rest. Diaz was a great prospect and I am gutted we didn't manage to get him.

I just think the table you want to eat from is a totally different one to the table we can actually eat from.

I say that - then I hear West Ham are in for Raphinha and Philips.

If I had a magic wand this window and I could sign 3 players semi realistic.

it would be:

Raphinha and Lamptey. That would be a devastating right side.

Bissouma.

£150m - 3 improvements to the starting 11 that fit Conte’s tactics and would almost certainly see us finish top 4 imo.

I’d go for belotti for a nominal fee because he is out of contract
Zakaria…will be more money because he us valued higher
Yousef Atal from nice for about £20m
That’s probably an outlay of £50m I’m proving the squad massively

I just think the table you want to eat from is a totally different one to the table we can actually eat from.

I say that - then I hear West Ham are in for Raphinha and Philips.

If I had a magic wand this window and I could sign 3 players semi realistic.

it would be:

Raphinha and Lamptey. That would be a devastating right side.

Bissouma.

£150m - 3 improvements to the starting 11 that fit Conte’s tactics and would almost certainly see us finish top 4 imo.
Berardi would have cost us the same or less than any of these and, în my opinion, is clear of Raphinha.

Back