• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What would Jenas do?

That Bake Off was painful viewing, but worth it to see JJ say he was going to make the Wembley arch out of spun sugar.
I remember someone said on here when he was playing for us, that the most frustrating thing was you knew he had it in him to be captain and a real leader if he just took it up a notch. Watching him I felt that was true.
Always happy to see him as a pundit. Especially when he slips up and says 'we' on MOTD watching Spurs.

Jermaine Jenas: Lasagne-gate still haunts me but the prize in this West Ham v Tottenham derby is even greater - Yahoo Sport
To say Tottenham have a big week coming up is an understatement. The match against Arsenalnext weekend could be decisive for the league title hopes of both sides, but there's another derby coming up against West Ham on Wednesday night that is just as important.

As a member of the Spurs team beaten at Upton Park in the infamous "Lasagnegate" match on the last day of the 2005/2006 season, when the bulk of our squad went down with food poisoning, you could say this derby will always have a special resonance with me - as it will for anyone who experienced that day...

Question Time evidently

IMG_20160302_184424.jpg

It's a shame that they have never had Michael Owen on

Older members may remember the skit on Monty Phyton about a top footballer being interviewed, when the footballer kept saying " I fell off my chair Dave, I am opening a boutique " I always think of Owen when I remember that sketch.:)

Found it.

Wasn't it Cleese football manager spoof (FA Cup Final day?) that gave the world 'sick as a parrot' and others ?.

Older members may remember the skit on Monty Phyton about a top footballer being interviewed, when the footballer kept saying " I fell off my chair Dave, I am opening a boutique " I always think of Owen when I remember that sketch.:)

Found it.

Ha, it's like football weekly when Cox and Wilson are on

He didn't embarrass himself but he helped make McDonnell look thoughtful. The Labour PR gurus must be thinking of putting Corbyn on if they can also book Michael Owen. If that is too risky, there is always Sol Campbell.

Back