• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What position will we finish?

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
To gauge everyone’s optimism, or lack of, in which position do you think we will finish this season? Roughly how many points do you expect us to finish with? Will we get past Leipzig in the CL and, if so, how far will we get?

This thread could make interesting future viewing.

I wonder if Europa would be a good experience though for the likes of skipp and Parrott
It never hurt Kane getting those games

Alternatively, Mourinho probably only has two full seasons with us and a season without European football is probably our best chance of winning something domestically.

Alternatively, Mourinho probably only has two full seasons with us and a season without European football is probably our best chance of winning something domestically.

If liverpool dont have a mad season and we dont have Europe and a fit kane I could see us winning the league.

Is there meant to be some sort of logical association between Mourinho and winning things? It’s as if a third of the syllogism is missing.

Is there meant to be some sort of logical association between Mourinho and winning things? It’s as if a third of the syllogism is missing.

I don't think so, I was just saying that it's easier to focus domestically without so many midweek games.

I don't think so, I was just saying that it's easier to focus domestically without so many midweek games.

No arguments there, although it probably doesn’t make up for the impact on player recruitment and retention from the loss in revenue and (to a lesser extent, whatever they claim) status.

7th. When is Son back? If Kane is back sooner that could change to 5th. Which could well mean a CL spot.

If Jose stops acting the clown and
constant digging players out, we still might end up with a decent season.

Ndombele on his game and fit is the best CM in the league by a long way.

A midfield of him and Lo Celso(our new modric) will be the best pairing in world football.

No arguments there, although it probably doesn’t make up for the impact on player recruitment and retention from the loss in revenue and (to a lesser extent, whatever they claim) status.

I think that we'd probably be ok for one season. Another argument for not being in the Europa, it'd improve our chances of a top four finish.

7th. When is Son back? If Kane is back sooner that could change to 5th. Which could well mean a CL spot.

If Jose stops acting the clown and
constant digging players out, we still might end up with a decent season.

Ndombele on his game and fit is the best CM in the league by a long way.

A midfield of him and Lo Celso(our new modric) will be the best pairing in world football.
He is only digging out one player... and no one can that player isn’t getting dig out for not playing

Back