• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What are the best Vitamin B tablets to buy..and what are the best Glucosamine tabs?

africanspurs

Justin Edinburgh
HI Guys

Looking to go holland and barrets today as they have the penny deal thingy.

But i want to get vitamin b tablets and glucosamine tablets

only thing is that there are soooo many and i have no idea which would be the best

Someone online says that with glucosamine its better to get the liquid one? and a liquid one that has chonondroitin? saw on online that was a liquid one that gives 1,5k mg glucosamine and 1.3k mg chonondroitin, but thats online and with delivery etc etc...rather just get it now

so any help with this would be great guys

vitamin B tabs and glucosamine tabs......which ones of each are the best?

Re: What are the best Vitamin B tablets to buy..and what are the best Glucosamine tab

HI Guys

Looking to go holland and barrets today as they have the penny deal thingy.

But i want to get vitamin b tablets and glucosamine tablets

only thing is that there are soooo many and i have no idea which would be the best

Someone online says that with glucosamine its better to get the liquid one? and a liquid one that has chonondroitin? saw on online that was a liquid one that gives 1,5k mg glucosamine and 1.3k mg chonondroitin, but thats online and with delivery etc etc...rather just get it now

so any help with this would be great guys

vitamin B tabs and glucosamine tabs......which ones of each are the best?

My go to guy for sulphur addition is MSM, personally I think it tinkles all over Glucosamine (though can get behind the thinking that Gluco-Chondroidtin-MSM are best in a triumvirate), I get natural pine source MSM in powder so there is no filler, but it tastes like the devil!

Most Vitamin B in fairly easy to attain via dietary sources so I wouldn't buy suppliements but would focus my diet on food source, when practicable it is always best IMO.

Here is a link to a food source guide for Vitamin B12, you can search the others at the top of the page;

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=107

I do agree with sheldon cooper that most suppliments mainly just give you very expensive tinkle! (though when I do take them I owuld be inclined to use 'Source Of Life' or other which presents vitamins in a more readily assimilable form and are natural);
http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/290403979373?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&adtype=pla

Holland & Barrett mostly sell rubbish IMO, much better to research a little then buy online, for example their Probiotics are mostly low billion count, yet cost more than high billion count alternatives online.

Re: What are the best Vitamin B tablets to buy..and what are the best Glucosamine tab

what's with all this crazy witchcraft in glory-glory at the moment! eat meat, vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds, keep the refined carbs and sugars to a minimum and you'll be fine, no need to ingest these chemical concoctions unless prescribed by a qualified doctor

My go to guy for sulphur addition is MSM, personally I think it tinkles all over Glucosamine (though can get behind the thinking that Gluco-Chondroidtin-MSM are best in a triumvirate), I get natural pine source MSM in powder so there is no filler, but it tastes like the devil!

Most Vitamin B in fairly easy to attain via dietary sources so I wouldn't buy suppliements but would focus my diet on food source, when practicable it is always best IMO.

Here is a link to a food source guide for Vitamin B12, you can search the others at the top of the page;

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=107

I do agree with sheldon cooper that most suppliments mainly just give you very expensive tinkle! (though when I do take them I owuld be inclined to use 'Source Of Life' or other which presents vitamins in a more readily assimilable form and are natural);
http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/290403979373?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&adtype=pla

Holland & Barrett mostly sell rubbish IMO, much better to research a little then buy online, for example their Probiotics are mostly low billion count, yet cost more than high billion count alternatives online.

thank you so much gifter

so msm is worth considering then...hmmm , interesting. i didnt even consider it

the food thing is a problem, as i am a BAAAAAAD eater as far as eating stuff thats got the right vitamins and minerals. almost all processed foods are what i eat

thank you so much gifter

so msm is worth considering then...hmmm , interesting. i didnt even consider it

the food thing is a problem, as i am a BAAAAAAD eater as far as eating stuff thats got the right vitamins and minerals. almost all processed foods are what i eat

I took the lot when I broke my wrist last year - msm, glucosamine, chondroitin and cissus on top of my usual mountain of fish oil-felt good quickly and and the doctor was remarkably surprised at how quickly it had healed.

Completely circumstantial so I wouldn't say it's worth throwing your money on my experience alone but I'd personaly take them all again if I had any joint problems in the future. Finished up the cissus a few months ago when I had a knee problem and I was surprised how much of a difference that made by itself.

cissus too?

wow.

what does that do?

and hos strong were all these that you were taking? miligram wise

I would take vitamin tablets if they stayed in your body, but you 'pass' them before your body ingests them :(

I would take vitamin tablets if they stayed in your body, but you 'pass' them before your body ingests them :(

This, its all a rip of. Just eat a varied diet its simple.

Back