• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Weston McKennie

Juve bought him for 18€mill. In mars.
Juventus would make an amazing deal if they got a player swap with us and get Ndombele…

Struggle to see that we'd go into the season with Skipp, PEH, Dele, Winks, GLC, Ndombele and McKennie

Maybe we're talking to juve about this in case we can find a place to sell TN to in the next 36 hours....but even then the balance of the CMs would look odd

And we cant replace Winks with McKennie given our HG numbers issue

Struggle to see that we'd go into the season with Skipp, PEH, Dele, Winks, GLC, Ndombele and McKennie

Maybe we're talking to juve about this in case we can find a place to sell TN to in the next 36 hours....but even then the balance of the CMs would look odd

And we cant replace Winks with McKennie given our HG numbers issue

4 defensive CMs for two places, 3 attacking/creative midfielders for the more attacking spot (with two possibly featuring against lesser teams)... Why does that look odd?

I dont see us signing another CM unless Ndombele leaves, and in that situation a playmaking CM would be more useful

I agree that we definitely need to bring in a creative midfielder, or, if we keep Ndombele integrate him into the team, however that does not preclude us from acquiring an asset like Weston McKennie, particularly as it seems we will be playing three in midfield.

4 defensive CMs for two places, 3 attacking/creative midfielders for the more attacking spot (with two possibly featuring against lesser teams)... Why does that look odd?

Just that its 7 players for 3 spots. Its one too many in my view, and Nuno is reportedly someone who prefers smaller rather than larger squads

Back