• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

There has been in the past, either via Ticket Exchange or Stubhub. Can't see any reason why that would not be possible at NWHL. And iirc it will be possible to transfer a season ticket seat to someone within the ST holders network- not sure if that is in addition to the former or in place of.
If you couldn't sell it on stub hub you had the choice of paying and not going, going or giving it away, not the same as the refund.

It was terrible getting there from Essex at the weekend, 2 hours there, 2 hours back, it’s really not that far! Was in club Wembley and couldn’t get close to a beer at halftime, massive queue’s for everything.

I’ve been to new Wembley probably 10 times now and almost every time it’s been miserable, no matter what the result was on the pitch.

Well i would go and stand on hackney marshes in the tinkling rain to watch our beloved Spurs, Wembley is not home but its not been that bad for travel or access. When i feel bad about being there i think of WHY we are there and what we have to look forward to at our new home.

As ever for me it is the bit getting to London from Brighton, once in London I have never had to much bother with public transport. Did not once drive to Wembley after the fiasco when we first played champs league there.

Back