• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

I've decided to go against my Wembley apathy and have got tickets for the next few games

As much as I detest Wembley and everything that goes with it, I'm missing watching Spurs more now so going to suck it up and go

I've only been twice this year Liverpool & Barcelona, lowest times I've been in a season for about 20 years

Mind you I would have gone to Chelsea & United had it not been for a knee op and recovery
I did it for the Chelsea game and I regretted going back on my decision, got offered Dortmund but would really rather watch at home.

I'm hoping with it being 51k and actually lower the traffic might not be as bad for the coach
Its noticeably easier to get away (Tube) I even stopped at the Sainsbury's on the way to the station rather than making a rush for it. Its the place that's soul destroying the journey is just part of it.

£120 a ticket WTF !!!!
It's Fulham in the league not the Champions League final haha

Away tickets now have a rare combination of being scarce and cheap because of the price fixing. Fulham is the exception I guess because of the neutral section and the reason they cost so much is because for some people it might represent their only chance of getting an away ticket, with little in the way of extra travel. I was going to do it myself but I thought you already had to have registered with their website?

Can you still buy an away ST or is there a waiting list for one?

Away tickets now have a rare combination of being scarce and cheap because of the price fixing. Fulham is the exception I guess because of the neutral section and the reason they cost so much is because for some people it might represent their only chance of getting an away ticket, with little in the way of extra travel. I was going to do it myself but I thought you already had to have registered with their website?

Can you still buy an away ST or is there a waiting list for one?

The £120 is through stub hub, so usual profiteering going on. The neutral/mixed section through Fulham FC is £60. Still expensive though and yes, you do need to be registered.

The £120 is through stub hub, so usual profiteering going on. The neutral/mixed section through Fulham FC is £60. Still expensive though and yes, you do need to be registered.
ah ok. so can you legitimately buy away ticks through stub hub? Or just Fulham neutral?

86993319-38BF-4BF9-9D43-52221B0A69A4.jpeg Interesting. Would like to see a table of revenue per fan as although it looks impressive that wet spam are selling seats I’d imagine the seat alone would cost a third of goons. When WHL is finished I expect us to have the highest match day income per seat and per fan in Europe, even before nfl or any other extraordinary events.

Tickets sold maybe, but bums on seats?
Yes don’t think it’s bums on seats, which explains discrepancies like a half empty Emirates showing as 59k. Im sure that’s partly PR but also not a massive difference £ wise I guess, but obviously there’s no club shop / refreshments on top.

Said somewhere before but I hope we have a good exchange program, one that allows say x number per category per season, to make sure people don’t hog the ticket just for cat A games but also recoups the cost of the ticket if enough notice is given. If I can’t make a game and sell my ticket I’d rather a signed up member have my seat for free.

Last edited:
Back