• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Uefa unveil new FFP rules.

So if I’m reading this properly City/Chelsea/PSG could be hit hardest by this as their income is fairly low against what they actually spend?
Which would be perfect as these are the clubs that have been financially doping to the biggest extreme. The principle would keep Saudi Sportswashing Machine ‘honest’ too.

Bit confused. Uefa saying the rules will be coming into force in june 2022. But the 90% cap will be enforced in 2023/24. So does that mean it will be retrospective of the last years accounts 2022/23? If at the beginning of the 2023/24 season you have been over the 90% you can be punished. Or going forward you have to be under the 90% set out?

The cost control rule restricts spending on player and coach wages, transfers, and agent fees to 70% of club revenues. (The gradual implementation will see the percentage at 90% in 2023/2024, 80% in 2024/2025, and 70% in 2025/2026)...

The new regulations will come into force in June 2022. There will be gradual implementation over three years to allow clubs the necessary time to adapt.

https://www.uefa.com/returntoplay/n...a-s-new-financial-sustainability-regulations/

Think she has Huntingtons which I understood affected her appearance. Not too familiar with the disease so could be wrong but she was a real looker when she was younger.

Just looked this up and you are right mate. Makes me feel very sorry for her TBH, it must be really, really tough to deal with on several levels.

Back