1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Trump and American politics

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by Danishfurniturelover, 26 Jan 2016.

1. ricky2tricky4city

ricky2tricky4city Pedro Mendes

2. Robbo

Robbo Frederic Kanoute

Gilzeantoscore likes this.
  3. braineclipse

braineclipse Chris Jones

I don't think people have been much smarter or more engaged in the past. I think there are several examples of well functioning democracies, people aren't more engaged there I think. My view from the outside is that during the Brexit process a lot of British people have cared a lot more about politics than they did before.

These are systematic issues. You can say a lot of negative things about Trump supporters, I will probably agree with most of them. Them not being engaged enough is not one of the issues. If they would just start looking at cat and tits videos until the ekection and stay away from Fox news and Facebook news things would be better.

DTA and Mosquito_Coasting like this.
  4. ricky2tricky4city

ricky2tricky4city Pedro Mendes

Isn't the source of cat and tit videos facebook? :)

5. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Les Ferdinand

6. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Les Ferdinand

7. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Nayim

Only decent thing Pierce Moron has ever written.

8. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Nayim

9. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Jonathan Woodgate

Lineker, ledge.

10. Rorschach

Rorschach Garth Crooks

Trump retweeting a deepfake of Biden is a dark turn though I guess if anyone was to do it it would be him.

11. awesome dawson

That tv series The Capture shows where we're heading (or already arrived) in terms of fudging around with CCTV to prove people guilty. No doubt at all that Trump would use fake material to push his agenda. Especially given there's an election in about six months.

12. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Nayim

13. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Nayim

14. Trixster

Trixster Nico Claesen

15. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Les Ferdinand

o_O

Last edited: 28 Apr 2020
  16. Rorschach

Rorschach Garth Crooks

Prick (him not you)

Robbo, SteveAWOL and Gilzeantoscore like this.
  17. awesome dawson

What do you expect from the person handpicked by the orange buffoon to be his VP.

Robbo and StephenH like this.
  18. Rorschach

Rorschach Garth Crooks

It is worse than that actually. Pence is closely tied to the Poch brothers, and his appointment was pushed on Trump by Manafort.

19. LutonSpurs

LutonSpurs Mido

I enjoyed that show, surprised it hasn't got more hype, however do you really think we are any where near that being a reality? I (maybe naively?) think justice still matters to most people and it is only the odd case where it might be an issue, but in no way is it any where near systemic...

20. wiziwig

wiziwig Steed Malbranque

It's horrible what happened in Nova Scotia however, it's not really relevant to Donald Trump is it? The gunman was a psycho, end of..

Regarding your observations, it always intrigues me when debating someone who's raised the problem of racism, that their immediate go to, in fact their only go to, is that it's somehow a white only problem and that any hatred for the other only exists in the hearts and minds of white people. The evidence clearly shows otherwise.

In America, the most heinous of crimes, murder, is most often within the in group. Inter racial murder makes up less than 5% of the total murders for most years.

Those who do the overwhelming majority of the crimes from the two racial groups are male, aged between 15 and 50, of which white men number 50 million, whilst black men number just under 10 million..However, blacks kill more whites, than whites kill blacks, twice the number in fact, year on year.....

It's the same for rape and theft - black men carry out these crimes against whites in much higher numbers than whites do against blacks.. All this and yet white men out number black men by five to one..

Another fact to consider when you criticise Trump for stoking racial tensions and enthusing the "white racists".. Under Obama in his final two years in office 2015/16, the overall murder rate spiked to it's highest since 1990..Both racial groups killed each other in increasing numbers in those two years than in previous years. America had a president who endorsed Black Lives Matter leaders, inviting them to dinner and meetings in the White House. Meanwhile, cops were getting murdered by snipers and we had a lapdog sycophantic media at the president's briefings asking the important questions, yeah right, sure we did.

Violent crime excluding murder stats, show a gradual increase under Obama compared to the Bush jr years and actually spiked in 2014.. In 2015 attacks on Muslims hit immediate post 911 level highs... Obama causing geopolitical tensions with his regime change policies and, Obama and the Democratic Party's leading lights playing identitarian politics, have their consequences.

I do think some of you are looking back on the Obama years as some sort of golden era for social cohesion - they were anything but.

Baring in mind the above facts, ask yourself why is it that when you talk of hate for the other, that your accusations of racial hate are only directed at whites? Is it conditioning by the education system, political correctness of the main stream media and politicians, Hollywood perhaps?

I don't doubt what you've experienced and I can do likewise and share my own experiences as I've done loads of business trips over there, with White and Black Americans...Got to know a few people and stayed at their homes ...

I can tell you that successful blacks will often say, that the most racial hassle they get is not from whites but by blacks themselves...A sellout to his own.. Why were he employing Whites and Latinos whilst brothers were unemployed?.. He had moved out to a predominately white neighbourhood and forgotten his roots.. He were an uncle tom, a coconut.

By the way, Trump is not viewed by people around the world with the same disdain you and most on this forum have for him, he just isn't..

Please accept my apologies for my delay in reply...