• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Tottenham: B

MERSE SAYS: It was a hard summer for Tottenham because they've got their first team settled and they were looking for squad players. Yes, they let Kyle Walker leave but I'd be dropping him off at the gates of Emirates Marketing Project for 50 million quid! I look at Serge Aurier and some of the stories that surround him and you wonder what will happen with him. Then they spent £38m on Davinson Sanchez, who is a player they didn't really need and is just happy to be there. Fernando Llorente is good back-up to Harry Kane and will come on when they are chasing games. It's been hard for Spurs in this market and people need to understand that.

Doesn't know the player or our system = happy to be there. :p

Brighton got a poor grade because he didn't know any of the players they signed. Quite a few clubs got a good grade simply because they 'had a go', ie. made lots of signings and spent big money.

Brighton got a poor grade because he didn't know any of the players they signed. Quite a few clubs got a good grade simply because they 'had a go', ie. made lots of signings and spent big money.
I need to talk sh!t more often........then watch the pay cheques roll in.

How does a 'profession' get to this level?

In terms of CM, sounds like Poch really rates Tashan Oakley-Booth, so could see him play more of a role given we couldn’t get Gomes or Barkley.

Oakley Booth didn't look ready for men's football during the pre-season. I'd imagine he'd get time against lesser teams in the cups but not the league.

Back