• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

I'd want us to go for Hakan Çalhanoglu. Excellent goal scoring playmaker, something we've sorely missed since Eriksen left. His contract with Milan runs out this summer.

I'd love us to go for Ridle Baku from Wolfsburg. He's only 22 and is properly two footed. He can play full back on either side and in midfield. He runs all day and has more high intensity sprints than any player in the league. Think we could get him and would be an excellent signing.

If he's any good, he's worth signing, even if it is just to flog him for profit in a few years time
and deprive investments in immediately urgent areas? i think we need to be thinking about the team on the pitch - quite a handful of promising ones coming through already, and some that came through that we can flog e.g. winks, dier

and deprive investments in immediately urgent areas? i think we need to be thinking about the team on the pitch - quite a handful of promising ones coming through already, and some that came through that we can flog e.g. winks, dier

The first team has to be the priority this summer but I doubt that this would be an either or choice, if indeed there is any interest.

CB, DM and RW - key positions to upgrade.

Not DM for me. I think a quartet of PEH, Skipp, GLC and Ndombele as the main CM options, backed up by one of Winks or Sissoko as 5th choice (injury cover) is very good. PEH and Skipp are excellent as DM options. Arguably if we're not in Europe then you don't need either of Winks or Sissoko

In my view CB is the priority and then either a second CB or a GK

After that then I'd go for a young RW...though if money is tight everywhere this summer, then I could imagine that deal A will be dependent on deal B which will be dependent on deal C etc, boths in terms of each clubs deals and deals in certain positions from team to team, so I dont see activity as being rapid or high

Back