• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8 in 25 last season which is decent

He averages a goal every 3 games over 5 seasons that's better than many out there

He is a quality and at 24 he has years left

I probably instigated the convo but don't want to get bogged down with it, I'd rather have the out and out CF and a 1st team CB in place of him but I don't doubt his quality. If Kane wasn't there and we were actually relying on Dele it'd be a different situation entirely.

Bad result against United can still be redeemed - will only be the fourth game of the season, not too much at stake yet and we're definitely going to get better after the international break. A bad result in any of the four games we played in the cups would have seen us out, and ruined either our finances and plans (in the case of the EL) or our best chance of a cup (Energy Drinks Cup).

Beat United and it could be a custard explosion of a catalyst.

Back