• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham v Poocastle ****

And Romero and Lo Celso played for Argentina TODAY (Friday), so no way they'll be playing Sunday. 7-0 loss incoming.

Why are they unnamed? If this was any other fudging club they'd just say who it was.
Oh, its strategy, right? To thwart the almighty Newcastles team selection...

Why are they unnamed? If this was any other fudging club they'd just say who it was.
Oh, its strategy, right? To thwart the almighty Newcastles team selection...
We didnt even say previously when players had it so not sure what’s changed now

And Romero and Lo Celso played for Argentina TODAY (Friday), so no way they'll be playing Sunday. 7-0 loss incoming.

Someone on Twitter was saying they private jetted back straight after the game. So could perhaps be on the bench at least.

---------------------Lloris-------------------
Tanganga Rodon Dier Reguilon
--------Skipp PEH Ndombele-------
---------Moura Kane Dele-------------

Son is a massive loss. Time for Kane to step up.

---------------------Lloris-------------------
Tanganga Rodon Dier Reguilon
--------Skipp PEH Ndombele-------
---------Moura Kane Dele-------------

Son is a massive loss. Time for Kane to step up.

That line-up looks about right given the South Americans and covid issues, though I wonder whether might play the same 11 but with a midfield diamond instead. doesn't inspire confidence about winning the game though

I think that the South Americans will feature. We hired private jets to bring them back. They will have got back to the UK yesterday.

I think that the South Americans will feature. We hired private jets to bring them back. They will have got back to the UK yesterday.

If 'feature' includes being on the bench, then I agree. Some managers might throw them in from the start, but Nuno's more cautious character means I dont see him doing that

As long as a few players being out doesn’t mean the pathetic play for a nil-nil tactics that we saw against Palace then I don’t mind who is out with covid.

For a joke?
Give the others in my league a chance…

nah trying to get ahead of the curve, can’t keep on drawing blanks can he? We know only too well he likes proving people wrong when the insults start building (as we’ve seen this week). Gamble, but not many have him currently so could pay off. Hate being reactionary and putting players in after they’ve had a big points haul.

Back