• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth *****

their crosses are causing way too much problems. The full backs have to do better. Lamela fouls just trying to help out does not do much either.

Could have been 2-3.

Impressed with Dier, Dembele and Kane. The rest need to sort themselves out. 1-3 up but a little lucky to be so.

We need to be more clinical in attack, and better in defense.

Odd match, feels like a 3rd or 4th round FA Cup tie. Be happy to get out of here with the win right now, be happier if we could add to the goals but would take 3-1 right now. Cannot help but feel that the first 10 minutes of the second-half will be absolutely vital.

We've begun to dominate the game without playing at all well, and are looking dangerously slack to me, despite the 3-1 lead. The casual start and early goal suggested to me we hadn't approached the game with the proper mentality, not really giving due respect to Bournemouth, perhaps, and that seems to have continued. We've looked all over the place in defence when Cherries have got crosses into our box and we really need to tighten up in the second period if you ask me, or 3 isn't likely to be enough.

Weird game, look sos so easy. but we look calamitous in defence, I really don't understand why Rose has walked back into this team, we've been looking solid all season; I didn't think he was great last week, and don't think he's looking great today, though he isn't getting much support from Eriksen either to be honest. But I just feel we shot;dvd kept the solid unit we had going rather than breaking it up unnecessarily.

Really hope we can get another 3 this half, Kane hat trick for his confidence, early too so we can take him off. Dembele looking great. Again. Where's Gutterboy!??!?!

Better from Walker and Rose this half - in terms of getting forward exploiting space. We've come out with plenty of energy. Convert the energy into a 4th goal...

Back