• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How was the goons for everyone at work today? Me, to a man ''Spurs were so lucky and The Anal were robbed'' blah blah blah

Quickly put right by pointing out xhakas horror tackle after 12 mins that should have put them down to ten men.

Pointing out that they had just 39% possession but apparently they sooo clearly deserved to win. lol

Pointing out that mustafi was offside for their opening goal at the emirates last season.

Pointing out that Bogieyang dived and iwobi encroached.

Whinging goons silenced!

I sit near two, we didn’t discuss it, my experience of arsenal fans is they are mostly reasonable and not predisposed to gloating.

It’s the dippers who are clams.

Some light relief...

index.php

Those twunts have nothing better to do at the football than film themselves AND THEN post it? Jesus wept, no wonder the world is melting.

Back