• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS swansea OFFICIAL OMT**********

also credit to swansea they did play well, good pressure and passing and all. too bad for shelvey , otherwise it would have been nil-all

I thought we were quite likely to get a goal even if we hadn't gotten a penalty, I thought the same against Palace.

Still half an hour left at the time of the penalty, plenty of time for us to try to break down that Swansea side.

yeah thought we were much the better side and created enough opportunities to say anything less than a home win would have been a unfair reflection of the game

Overly simplistic imo.

We put out a team that was very well matched to Swansea's strengths. That's much more relevant than us being home or away or up against a top team or a mid table team.

I think it can be argued that Paulinho offered more going forward in that 4-3-3 against Swansea than Sig did against Palace playing behind the striker anyway.

He was much better than sig but sig is a relatively clever player in terms of having that creativity and the odd through ball. I guess thats how desperate I am for some creativity that I would be prepared to play Sig.

Basically im worried, without those two pens it would have been nil nil in both games. I am not moaning about pens but merely stating that we havent scored from open play which can be worrying in the long run.

Anyways - next game.

Was very happy with the performance and how we created chances. All the talk for a 'creative' player but I think yesterday we showed at times we didn't really need one. It'd be nice to have someone pick the lock when needed but when we have the power and pace we do it's not always needed. I mean if Paulinho scored his two chances we'd have been 2-0 up and who knows what the score could have been.

When everything clicks, it'll be great.

Great game

Was very happy with the performance and how we created chances. All the talk for a 'creative' player but I think yesterday we showed at times we didn't really need one. It'd be nice to have someone pick the lock when needed but when we have the power and pace we do it's not always needed. I mean if Paulinho scored his two chances we'd have been 2-0 up and who knows what the score could have been.

When everything clicks, it'll be great.

Great game

Agree about the clicking. But it was not a great game.

I finally got to watch the game, and if Im being honest Swansea are luck we didn't put 3+ on them.

Back