• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs. Swansea City OMT***

On my way up to the Lane shortly.

On my own, so if anyone in the Bell & Hare (or whatever it's called these days) sees a bloke in a grey hoodie, blue jacket, feel free to come and say hello!

COYS. 3-1 Spurs, Kane x 2 and Vertonghen (finally!)

On my way up to the Lane shortly.

On my own, so if anyone in the Bell & Hare (or whatever it's called these days) sees a bloke in a grey hoodie, blue jacket, feel free to come and say hello!

COYS. 3-1 Spurs, Kane x 2 and Vertonghen (finally!)

It's called Number 8 now. When I go to games, I always meet my mates under the baby in the pan outside. You'll see what I mean if you check it out ;)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

team: Lloris (C); Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose; Dembele, Wanyama; Eriksen, Dele, Son; Kane.

beaten to it.

Pathetic. A must win game at home and only 83 posts :(

If we don't win this thread will go to 400 posts !!!

Anyway, a late start here in Kenya.
So not going to the Beach Club. Will watch it on my roof top.
With Tusker lagers and BBQ chicken tikka.

We Will win.

Apart from Siggy scoring against us and not celebrating, (you should probably put a bet on that), they are gash, if we don't win this by 2 clear goals, we've only got ourselves to blame

Get fudging in lads, get in their faces from the get go, and don't fudging dare stopping. GET fudging IN! We need to show some aggression in games like this, time to up the ante and win again. COYS!

Play up, play up, and play the game.

Oh - and consign this foreign club back down the leagues to the underworld of Taffistan

Back