• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moura was the best player against City, gets subbed and dropped, don't understand it...

Because we are likely to have more possession and play higher up the pitch against Sheffield United and he's brick at passing

The fact Sissoko is on the bench instead of Vinicius is worrying, every manager seems to rate him.

Moura was well suited to playing on the break under Mourinho. It has appeared so far that Winks wants to play a possession game and that doesn't suit Moura.

Maybe, but Son has been brick at everything for a few months and starts again

I think we need wins from the next 5 games. Get a purple patch from Son, or Bale, or Dele or Kane...Moura has been really good really but is rarely a match winner, unless its a CL semi-final

Moura was well suited to playing on the break under Mourinho. It has appeared so far that Winks wants to play a possession game and that doesn't suit Moura.
I take it you mean Mason. I'd prefer Moura's workrate and running at defenders than Son at the moment. Son just doesn't look interested and his passing isn't that much better than Moura's to make up for that

This is never an easy game. With Dele and Bale not exactly in the flow, and a new team, we need to stay patient.

But the side are well rested and we can give everything to each game. Plus we have quality players on the bench. So we should win. But this is never a gimme.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I take it you mean Mason. I'd prefer Moura's workrate and running at defenders than Son at the moment. Son just doesn't look interested and his passing isn't that much better than Moura's to make up for that

I did mean Mason. I would sell Moura this summer, he's had a good season but he is likely to go back to being an impact sub if we bring in a manager who wants to play possession football with a high press.

Son is just off form, he's always been a streaky player.

I did mean Mason. I would sell Moura this summer, he's had a good season but he is likely to go back to being an impact sub if we bring in a manager who wants to play possession football with a high press.

Son is just off form, he's always been a streaky player.

I'd rather sell the streaky player and stick with the predictable one, you can plan around that.

There's not a chance I'd sell Son. Look at it this way:

- could we realistically sign a finished product player like him?
- other teams near the top would want him

Therefore I'd definitely keep him!

There's not a chance I'd sell Son. Look at it this way:

- could we realistically sign a finished product player like him?
- other teams near the top would want him

Therefore I'd definitely keep him!
I don't want us signing a player like he has been since Xmas.

Back