• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
---------------------------Lloris----------------------
Aurier---Alderweireld--Dier---Reguilon
-------------------------Hojbjerg-------------------
Bale-----------------Ndombele------Moura
-------------------Kane-----------Son-------------
Subs:
Hart, Doherty, Rodon, Winks, Lamela, Bergwijn, Vinicius
5-0 Spurs

Irrespective of that, I’d expect our reserves/kids to be able to win it fairly easily with every other half decent side in Europe qualifying for one of the other two tournaments.

With a reduced number of EL places and teams that get knocked out in qualification for the CL, there'll be a handful of decent teams in it.

It'll have a lot of clubs from lower leagues though because countries with less coefficient points get more places.

With a reduced number of EL places and teams that get knocked out in qualification for the CL, there'll be a handful of decent teams in it.

It'll have a lot of clubs from lower leagues though because countries with less coefficient points get more places.

I Must admit I haven’t read all that much on it, but it seems UEFA are really trying to push it.

CL qualification drop outs fall into it as well, is that including the play off stage?

I Must admit I haven’t read all that much on it, but it seems UEFA are really trying to push it.

CL qualification drop outs fall into it as well, is that including the play off stage?

I think that it is the club's that fall short in qualification rather than the group stage

------------------------Lloris----------------------
Aurier---Alderweireld----Dier---Reguilon
---------------Winks------Hojbjerg-------------------
Lo Celso-----------Alli---------------Son
-------------------------Kane-------------

Game might be delayed as Man Utd Liverpool KO delayed. No new KO time yet. If it’s more than 45 minutes. Can see our KO moving to 19:30 at least.

Squad players and kids should be enough to get far in it. Allows the first team to concentrate on the league until the latter stages of it.

Agreed, certainly for away games we shouldnt be sending anyone who will play the in the PL game before or after. There's also an argument that Mason/King or one of the new manager's assistants should lead the team and leave the main man to focus on the league game

I dont think there's anything wrong with bringing in a small number of first choice players for home games but getting back at stupid o'clock the morning after an away game cant be great prep for the weekend

Hope to see both Rodon and Bergwijn and let them play the remaining games. From what i have seen of them they could be regular starters for us next season. Playing them in the remaining games gives everyone a chance to see if they are up to it.

Big week for us. We can still salvage something from this train-wreck of a season with a win tonight and win before most others play next weekend. Ideally Burnley take something off West Ham tomrrow too

Often we blow these situations - lets see whether Mason has managed to pick the team up after the final

Hope to see both Rodon and Bergwijn and let them play the remaining games. From what i have seen of them they could be regular starters for us next season. Playing them in the remaining games gives everyone a chance to see if they are up to it.

I think that he'll continue with Alderweireld and Dier. They have done well under Mason so far. I feel sorry for Rodon, being cup tied meant that Mason had to play Dier and Dier took his chance

Back