• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

-------------- Lloris
Walker Dawson Chiriches Vertonghen
-------- Dembele Paulinho
??????? ------ Holtby ----- ???????
------------- Soldado

There's a 99% probability of that being the team. Townsend or Lamela on the right, Lennon or Siggy on the left.

-------------- Lloris
Walker Dawson Chiriches Vertonghen
-------- Dembele Paulinho
??????? ------ Holtby ----- ???????
------------- Soldado

There's a 99% probability of that being the team. Townsend or Lamela on the right, Lennon or Siggy on the left.

I'd start Lamela and Siggy but I suspect that AVB won't

I would also be curious to see Adebayor play the no. 10 role with Erikson on the left and Lamela or Townsend to the right. I think Ade, Erikson and Soldado could hit it off big time. Fast feet, quick passing, with some added height.

After his outburst in the week, there is zero chance of seeing him anytime soon.

I would pick three of Townsend/Lamela/Eriksen/Siggy, I fully expect Holtby and Lenon to start though. I don't even dislike either of them but I'm not seeing why Holtby should be an automatic starter and Lennon has barely ever produced anything from the left so that's a waste of a place in my book.

Spurs 8-0 Saudi Sportswashing Machine tomorrow and Tottenham will go second in the table.

Hat-tricks for Soldado & Townsend and goals from Chiriches and Walker.

Lamela has to start. I'll change my mind on the team:

-------------------Lloris--------------------
Walker-----Dawson----Chiriches---Verts
-------Sandro/Capoue---Paulinho-------
----Lamela-------Eriksen-------Townsend
-------------------Soldado-----------------

Does anyone know if there are any major events in London tomorrow? I drove in today, biggest mistake of my life, couldn't get near Blackfriars.

the last two games right before an international break we lost

Arsanal
West Spam

make of that what you will

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to win 2-0...Remy hattrick

Yeah it's worrying..since Arsenal game:

Win 2-0
Win 1-0
Draw
HOME LOSS

- - International break - -

Win 2-0
Win 1-0
Draw
ANOTHER HOME LOSS?????

Let's hope not!!!

I must say i'm really worried about Saudi Sportswashing Machine's pace...i just hope the 12noon kick-off means they're mostly still in bed by kick-off[-o<

I would pick three of Townsend/Lamela/Eriksen/Siggy, I fully expect Holtby and Lenon to start though. I don't even dislike either of them but I'm not seeing why Holtby should be an automatic starter and Lennon has barely ever produced anything from the left so that's a waste of a place in my book.

I can see why Holtby is starting ahead of Eriksen in league matches lately. Holtby has not been outstanding but Eriksen has been very very poor lately. Eriksen's misplaced pass near our penalty area against Sheriff which went direct to their player was unforgivable. We will be punished immediately if that happened in the league matches.

Eh, what outburst??? Please post URLs/sources as I missed this

James Olley's article "Adebayor's lazy,irritating,overpaid and surrounded by hangers on, but there's a marvellous player in there somewhere" in the Evening Standard on Wednesday 6th November.

Plus he is reported as saying the manager never even told him he was to train with the youth team, this was apparently left to one of the other coaches and led to him saying " if I am lower than this, it means I am dead".

could be a good time to give lamela a start on the back of his sheriff performance. he will be confident and Saudi Sportswashing Machine will leave gaps for him to play as opposed to the likes of sunderland, stoke etc.. so long as that dirty tiote doesn't crock him, i think he'd do well.

James Olley's article "Adebayor's lazy,irritating,overpaid and surrounded by hangers on, but there's a marvellous player in there somewhere" in the Evening Standard on Wednesday 6th November.

Plus he is reported as saying the manager never even told him he was to train with the youth team, this was apparently left to one of the other coaches and led to him saying " if I am lower than this, it means I am dead".

Er.. So the 'outburst' is some random guy writing a story about what he thinks is going on with adebayor. A story that doesn't even have any new quotes?

And even the article says adebayor could come good if he wants it enough.

Lamela has to start today, simple as that. A home game against mediocre opposition is just what we need.

Unfortunetly you dont have to be too clever to predict that today will be more of the same old same old stuggle we have witnessed all season. Whats the odds on 0-0 at half time - I want to put a bet on.

Lamela has to start today, simple as that. A home game against mediocre opposition is just what we need.

Unfortunetly you dont have to be too clever to predict that today will be more of the same old same old stuggle we have witnessed all season. Whats the odds on 0-0 at half time - I want to put a bet on.

How did this mediocre opposition do in their last game?

Back