• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Watching those videos above of Fulop... after each goal he just looks strangely conflicted

Normally a keeper will berate the defender for allowing a shot, or put his hands up for a mistake, or punch the floor and hang his head in shame

But Fulop just kind of puffs his cheeks and looks down and thinks deeply about what he is doing, or not doing...

Probably working out what he's gonna buy first with all that extra BUNG MONEY coming his way in the next 24 hours!!

FOOTBALL IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE... anyone who doesn't think so is seriously deluded!

$100,000,000,000,000,000,000 fudging bent Middle-Eastern Oil money doesn't have any sway in the outcome of a silly piddly football match plaything...?
fudge off, of COURSE it does!

Agreed - I'm convinced beyond almost all reasonable doubt there are much, much darker forces at play here other than the Kasabian tune during half-time

Well, we have only ourselves to blame for not finishing in 3rd place. Arsenal gave us a golden chance to seal the 3rd place. If we had beaten Villa, we would have finished in 3rd. But our performance was just not good enough to beat Villa. In fact, our shyte away form this season has come back to spoil it for us.

Even against Fulham, don't think we did enough. After scoring in the 1st min, most teams would go on to score a few more goals. But we hardly looked like scoring until Defoe scored. I think if Fulham had scored before that, they could have go on to win. We always get complacent after getting into comfort zone. We just don't have the mentality to become a top 3 team.

It doesn't make any difference now. We have failed to finish in 3rd and confirm our CL place. Just can't see Chelsea losing to Bayern in the CL final. There is no point hoping on Bayern to do a miracle. We better start early for next season. It is going to be even tougher to finish in top 4 from now on. And Redknapp better treat the EL seriously next season.

Well, we have only ourselves to blame for not finishing in 3rd place. Arsenal gave us a golden chance to seal the 3rd place. If we had beaten Villa, we would have finished in 3rd. But our performance was just not good enough to beat Villa. In fact, our shyte away form this season has come back to spoil it for us.

Even against Fulham, don't think we did enough. After scoring in the 1st min, most teams would go on to score a few more goals. But we hardly looked like scoring until Defoe scored. I think if Fulham had scored before that, they could have go on to win. We always get complacent after getting into comfort zone. We just don't have the mentality to become a top 3 team.

It doesn't make any difference now. We have failed to finish in 3rd and confirm our CL place. Just can't see Chelsea losing to Bayern in the CL final. There is no point hoping on Bayern to do a miracle. We better start early for next season. It is going to be even tougher to finish in top 4 from now on. And Redknapp better treat the EL seriously next season.

Why? It is a meaningless competition. In my view less important than the Carling Cup, certainly has a shorter history.

What do you base that on? Pessimism? Or do you genuinely have a tactical reason?

What do you base that on? Pessimism? Or do you genuinely have a tactical reason?

To be fair, NOBODY had them down to get past Barca. I think people have seen how lucky they have been since Di Matteo has come in and have decided to stop writing them off. I would back Bayern probably 7 times out of 10, but in a one off, I think Chelsea will spawn their way to victory.

To be fair, NOBODY had them down to get past Barca. I think people have seen how lucky they have been since Di Matteo has come in and have decided to stop writing them off. I would back Bayern probably 7 times out of 10, but in a one off, I think Chelsea will spawn their way to victory.

I can certainly understand the "spawn" and "fate" thinking, but for me, as long as Bayern actually show up, they will have too much for Chelski, especially one relying on Luiz and Cahill at CB with Boswinga at full-back. With Ribery and Robben offering width, pace and unbelievable productivity, Muller and Schweinsteiger an absolute powerhouse in the middle plus Gomes up top (plus a goalkeeper who is not Victor Valdes!) AND in their own stadium, I think they'll have too much for Cheatski, even if the latter park the bus like they did against Barca. I would be saying this even the filth were the ones in 4th for whatever that's worth!

i call BS.

a commentator during the last game said that one more away win this year would have been our best return in the PL. We also have the 6th best away record in the league this year.

you never think we do enough... it's always unforgivable or unacceptable with you.

we don't only have ourselves to blame - you remember those 4 legit goals that were ruled out? if they had counted - as they should - then we would have been well clear of 4th.

fact is, Harry managed the team and it had 4 goals wrongly ruled out that, iirc, would most likely have changed the results of 3 games in our favour. the team did enough to score those goals to win those games.

the fact they didn't count for anything is down to Foy and other officials, not Harry.

i call BS.

a commentator during the last game said that one more away win this year would have been our best return in the PL. We also have the 6th best away record in the league this year.

We did have a good away record earlier in the season. But just 1 win in our last 10 away matches cost us the 3rd place.

Back