• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

Friedel

Naughton
Kaboul
Capoue
Rose

Sandro
Carroll

Townsend
Holtby
Chad/Sig

Defoe

ooooooh didn't think about that possibility. That team looks a bit stronger than mine.

Is Holtby back fit again? Him and Carroll in the same team could do the business.

SSN said earlier that he's recovered from his injurh and he's back in training, so hopefully.

---------- Friedel
Naughton Dawson Capoue Rose
------ Dembele Paulinho
Lennon --- Sig ------- Chadli
--------- Defoe

Bench: Lloris, Walker, Fryers, Carroll, Townsend, Soldado, Kaboul

Would not be surprised to see our full team out in this one. It's the second game of the season, any talk of 'tiredness' is insanity.

The first team could do with the game time, they could gel more and a decent victory would get morale up. Also a definitive win would end the second leg as a competitive fixture, so the bench players could play then instead, shielding the first team before Arsenal.

Also Swansea have Europa on the thursday, so we can't really use that as an excuse.

A few things to consider for this next game:

1. getting a half-decent result so we can finish the job at home (obviously).
2. keeping players fresh for our league campaign, i.e. rested for Swansea on Sunday
3. giving game time to players who may need the minutes after coming back from injury.

On that basis, my team would be:

-------------friedel
naughton--dawson--kaboul--rose
---------dembele---capoue
townsend----sig------chadli
-------------defoe

Bring Sandro on for Dembele after around 60 minutes. Keep an eye on Kaboul and bring on Verts or Fryers for him if necessary (who comes on depends how the game is going for us). And bring Carroll on for Sig at some point.

That means Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Paulinho, Lennon and Soldado would be fresh for Swansea.

I think most will miss it as i can't actually find a tv channel for it.

Yeah, none of the usual British channels seem to have it. None of the Irish channels are showing it. I guess it'll be a case of hoping for a dodgy Georgian river...

A few things to consider for this next game:

1. getting a half-decent result so we can finish the job at home (obviously).
2. keeping players fresh for our league campaign, i.e. rested for Swansea on Sunday
3. giving game time to players who may need the minutes after coming back from injury.

On that basis, my team would be:

-------------friedel
naughton--dawson--kaboul--rose
---------dembele---capoue
townsend----sig------chadli
-------------defoe

Bring Sandro on for Dembele after around 60 minutes. Keep an eye on Kaboul and bring on Verts or Fryers for him if necessary (who comes on depends how the game is going for us). And bring Carroll on for Sig at some point.

That means Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Paulinho, Lennon and Soldado would be fresh for Swansea.

I think I'd go with the same team. It's bloody strong still.

If I was AVB, this is the team I'd pick...

.......................... Friedel
Naughton .... Dawson ... Capoue .... Fryers
............... Sandro .......... Dembele
Townsend ........ Carroll .......... Sigurdsson
....................... Defoe

Bench: Gomes, Kaboul, Rose, Paulinho, Chadli, Kane, Soldado.

Back