• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea ***

In what, corners?
We had a 3vs1 which led to the non penalty, a 3vs2 completly messed up, several fk's in glorious positions, which for any other team is a goal scoring opportunity, Højbjergs deflected shot just wide and Sess right at the end, to name the one's from the top of my head.

I heard the Norwegian commentator said we've now gone 7 games without scoring against Cheatski! SEVEN!

We really do bring inferiority complex to another level. For a big club to not win at Old Trafford for 24 years (1989 to 2013), have one league win at Woolwich since 1993, one league win at Chelsea since 1990 and 3 league wins at Anfield since the Titanic went down...

fudge me.

We really do bring inferiority complex to another level. For a big club to not win at Old Trafford for 24 years (1989 to 2013), have one league win at Woolwich since 1993, one league win at Chelsea since 1990 and 3 league wins at Anfield since the Titanic went down...

fudge me.

I don't know why, but I take some sort of pride in that as well. Still going strong, despite supporting a club that sometimes seems incapable of hiring footballers. :p

We had a 3vs1 which led to the non penalty, a 3vs2 completly messed up, several fk's in glorious positions, which for any other team is a goal scoring opportunity, Højbjergs deflected shot just wide and Sess right at the end, to name the one's from the top of my head.

Lukaku, Hudson Odoi chances all better than above but that besides the point.

Even if we had scored, they would have put in a higher gear and they’d run us over. The class difference is scary big which is so depressing.

I don't know why, but I take some sort of pride in that as well. Still going strong, despite supporting a club that sometimes seems incapable of hiring footballers. :p

Me too. I picked this brick when my mates were picking Liverpool and United. In my book, that makes me a proper fan and them a bunch of glory hunting clams.

One of my best days, in a strange way, as a fan was the 0-3 v Chelsea this season actually. Went to the Number 8 by the ground and danced the night away with other Spurs fans drinking pints and singing Spurs songs with a "fudge this, we may be brick but we're Spurs and we're in it together" attitude. Pure tribalism.

fudge me.
It really is quite unreal, far weaker clubs than ours occasionally get results at their places but not us.

Conte sounded really bored and disinterested in his post match interview. Worrying times. Again.

Conte sounded really bored and disinterested in his post match interview. Worrying times. Again.

The bit about Ndombele worried me ("I have to give the official club line") and I struggled to pick up the bit about transfers. Did he say "I'm tired of speaking about this. The club know what I need" or something along those lines?

I heard the Norwegian commentator said we've now gone 7 games without scoring against Cheatski! SEVEN!

but according to 1 or 2 fans here losing at home to Chelsea and getting dumped out of the cup are all part of the plan of taking positive steps in the right direction :D

The bit about Ndombele worried me ("I have to give the official club line") and I struggled to pick up the bit about transfers. Did he say "I'm tired of speaking about this. The club know what I need" or something along those lines?

He was mumbling quite a bit. I picked up that he had to toe the club line when asked why NDombele wasn't in the squad . I also heard him say he was bored of answering the same questions, but wasn't sure what this referred to specifically.

Back