• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley OMT ***

Moura wasnt as bad as some were suggesting in this thread.
Sess is offering more.
Sanchez is not match sharp.
We looked understandably tired from Thursdays exertions.
Gifted the 3 points and didnt typically fold.

Take the the points and don't look back.
HOWAY THE TOON

I don’t understand why there’s all this ‘controversy’ about the penalty. There is absolutely no reason for his arm to be up there. I would always want that to be given as a penalty just in the spirit of the game, let alone the 100% clear rules.

Seems even most Arse fans accept that's how the rule works and Barnes was being an idiot.

Bloody hell. They are getting orgasmic after anything that Burnley do. You’d think Hoddle was a burnley legend

Yep Ghod was a bit of a rat with his assessment of any challenge or hyping up Burnely - No one can doubt his quality as a player for us but as a commentator it seems he doesn't feel the love, which is a shame. Didn't stop us winning though!! :D

Yep Ghod was a bit of a rat with his assessment of any challenge or hyping up Burnely - No one can doubt his quality as a player for us but as a commentator it seems he doesn't feel the love, which is a shame. Didn't stop us winning though!! :D
I think its an over compensation from not wanting to be biased. Garth Crooks is the worst !!

Where's the dislike option when you need it?
2 days since the Arse game, players would've been tired and did just enough to win.
Could have and should have scored more than 1 but job done.
Excuses, this is why the club has mentality issues throughout, we want to be a big club we have to act like one on the pitch. Liverpool and City walk this game in the same circumstances and i know we are not on their level but thats the level we want to be at. Its not as if we did anything but walk around passing sideways and backwards all first half, being tired shouldn’t come into it.

Honestly what kind of post is this!? Appreciate it was a stressful game but come on dude, pull it together!!
Are we not supposed to be a team fighting for the top 4? Against a team who are 18th at home? What have i said that is wrong?

Couldn't watch the game, and from the comments on here it sounds just as frustrating as I feared it would be - but fudge that, we did our part and won, and that's all that matters.

More pressure on Arse - tomorrow is now a must win for them, as even a draw would put us in the driver's seat for the final gameweek. Lets hope they crumble under pressure.

Excuses, this is why the club has mentality issues throughout, we want to be a big club we have to act like one on the pitch. Liverpool and City walk this game in the same circumstances and i know we are not on their level but thats the level we want to be at. Its not as if we did anything but walk around passing sideways and backwards all first half, being tired shouldn’t come into it.

They do in their fudge. How are city getting on today. 3 days after a NLD is a massive ask. You just have to win even if it’s ugly and that’s what we did. Have a word with yourself.

Are we not supposed to be a team fighting for the top 4? Against a team who are 18th at home? What have i said that is wrong?

Even in just this thread you made about four blatantly incorrect posts, I'm a pessimistic guy but fudge mate, we've beaten Arsenal to keep the dream alive and then grinded out a win against tough opposition who are fighting for their lives.

The post I quoted of yours reeks of entitlement, lack of awareness of context, and general ignorance towards the difficulties of the league we compete in. Would you like me to go on?

There's not a rule against posting hysterical nonsense but it can't be that fun in the long run surely?

On the game, it was a tough watch but we did it and were comfortable bar two moments…Hugo’s save and the one off the post. Thought Hugo was flawless today and the back 5 were great. Bentancur was MOTM for me but didn’t seem to be moving well on the pitch during the lap of honour.

Special word for Emerson and Sanchez. Much maligned, often by me but they were absolutely brilliant today in my book. Defended really well.

Didn’t think we had a bad performance as such, it was just a really tough, tough game.

1 to go. And I’m not a praying man, but if you’re up there Alan Shearer, please let your boys do it tomorrow.

COYS

Couldn't watch the game, and from the comments on here it sounds just as frustrating as I feared it would be - but fudge that, we did our part and won, and that's all that matters.

More pressure on Arse - tomorrow is now a must win for them, as even a draw would put us in the driver's seat for the final gameweek. Lets hope they crumble under pressure.
Frustrating? I'd go with terrifying o_O

Back