• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v AEL Limassol UEFA Europa League Play Off****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't really notice him. He did somehow leave their right winger unmarked while simultaneously leaving a huge gap between himself and Vertonghen that Limassol exploited with a through ball. Lloris made a save I think.

Ok thanks. Going to be a long season!

Let's continue this in the Official Ben Davies thread.... Is there already one?

Last edited:
Thought we would win this match easily. Nowadays we seem to struggle in all Cup matches, regardless of who the opponents are. Credit to Lamela for 2 assists and Soldado and Kane for the goals.

I didn't expect us to win this match easily, and was well pleased with the result. Away win, no injuries, a job very well done.

What? Now unofficial OMT which is UMT I suppose has been stickied

CB will bump this thread every 2 minutes so it is same as stickied

The match has been played and we get a new OMT for the second leg. It has always been thus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back