• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I am interested in the pitch lights. Who can tell me more about them? they retract somewhere I believe? where? I cannot see where they go when they are not in use. This stadium looks to state of the art. Its very impressive what they have done. But unlike other stadiums they have not skrimped on the details inside either. Cant wait to go there.

I am interested in the pitch lights. Who can tell me more about them? they retract somewhere I believe? where? I cannot see where they go when they are not in use. This stadium looks to state of the art. Its very impressive what they have done. But unlike other stadiums they have not skrimped on the details inside either. Cant wait to go there.
They go under the north stand. Like the Thunderbirds set... somehow. Into a big pit. Mental. They are HUGE those lights, you can walk underneath them easily... yet 6 of them duck into a hidden pit beneath the seats.

They go under the north stand. Like the Thunderbirds set... somehow. Into a big pit. Mental. They are HUGE those lights, you can walk underneath them easily... yet 6 of them duck into a hidden pit beneath the seats.

Do they the provider the under seat heating for the cold midday kicks offs in winter?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46171505

Tottenham stadium: Spurs granted extension to stay at Wembley

Tottenham have been given permission to continue playing their home matches at Wembley until their new stadium is ready - but at a reduced capacity.

Spurs were due to move into their new White Hart Lane stadium in September but the project has suffered a number of construction delays.

The club initially agreed to continue playing at Wembley until the end of the year.

They can now play there indefinitely but with a reduced capacity of 51,000.

What’s changed to make you think otherwise?

Something that caused 3/4 months delay only just picked up a few weeks before the first test event?

Much how we all take the tinkle out of leaks to the media, they have all been pretty spot on and called it weeks ago before the first announcement

How many times do software get released, but then it turns out there are bugs, and they have to make a patch. EVERY fudging TIME! And it doesn't fudging matter how much you test, there will still be surprises.
It's the same thing with this.

There were not follow arranged, can’t recall the full ticket details being released?

Sorry I just don’t see it.

Why bother holding the first test event at all if they knew Events 2 and 3 wouldn't be until 2019?
Presumably just setting the dates would have needed buy in from various authorities and services. A lot of hassle to go through if just a facade.

Why bother holding the first test event at all if they knew Events 2 and 3 wouldn't be until 2019?
Presumably just setting the dates would have needed buy in from various authorities and services. A lot of hassle to go through if just a facade.

Do the club have to re-run the first test event?

Back