• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So are there any plans to add "SPURS" or something along those lines on the seats in white? Only just noticed there's nothing on the interactive map. Don't really care myself but just looked... plain.

I shouldn't wonder that logos from sponsors spending millions will get prime placements. Fans are only paying in the thousands.

"Cables and flying truss successfully lifted at the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, Northumberland Development Project. Approximately 30 days of post lift tensioning and then the Mosco-Gleeson steel & glass cassette install."

5A7uNkh.jpg

hpn8LRa.jpg

0zceHsp.jpg

KrfYTck.jpg

After the excitement of the ring pieces, I must say I found the roof life a little disappointing. I don't know if it was just the camera angle or something, but the Athletico one was much more impressive.

After the excitement of the ring pieces, I must say I found the roof life a little disappointing. I don't know if it was just the camera angle or something, but the Athletico one was much more impressive.

Oh go on then, I will :rolleyes:...........

Who wouldn't tbf!:oops:;):oops:

Guardian publishing a ticket price grumble from supporters trust bigwig:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...r-relationship-fans-tickets#comment-114028318

This could well end the Trust as a useful conduit with the club. They have essentially declared war on the club and surely the club will trust them less now. It is one thing making comments to the press, another using them to attack the club.

They make some good points, but they also are grossly misleading when they say prices have been increased by up to 70%. I assume this number can be reached by a lower East Stand ticket holder insisting they stay in the middle at the same distance from the pitch, but this is not representative. The club have made mistakes, notably the ridiculous comment that prices haven't gone up at all because the offerings are not like-for-like and the limits on the concessions, while the placing of the 1882 seats in the south stand was a PR mistake at best, but writing unbalanced articles in the press is likely to be counter-productive.

The suggestion that the club could still reduce prices is naive. A lot of fans will have chosen their seats to fit their budget. While a price drop would be nice, it will come with the annoyance that they could have got a better seat if they had known the reduced price. Reversing the concessions policy could also add to the aggravation for fans who have moved to get the concession. Time will tell if the club have made a mistake with the pricing. Restoring cup games or discounting them is a better suggestion, but the club won't be listening to the trust after this.

This could well end the Trust as a useful conduit with the club. They have essentially declared war on the club and surely the club will trust them less now. It is one thing making comments to the press, another using them to attack the club.

They make some good points, but they also are grossly misleading when they say prices have been increased by up to 70%. I assume this number can be reached by a lower East Stand ticket holder insisting they stay in the middle at the same distance from the pitch, but this is not representative. The club have made mistakes, notably the ridiculous comment that prices haven't gone up at all because the offerings are not like-for-like and the limits on the concessions, while the placing of the 1882 seats in the south stand was a PR mistake at best, but writing unbalanced articles in the press is likely to be counter-productive.

The suggestion that the club could still reduce prices is naive. A lot of fans will have chosen their seats to fit their budget. While a price drop would be nice, it will come with the annoyance that they could have got a better seat if they had known the reduced price. Reversing the concessions policy could also add to the aggravation for fans who have moved to get the concession. Time will tell if the club have made a mistake with the pricing. Restoring cup games or discounting them is a better suggestion, but the club won't be listening to the trust after this.
Good points.
The range of seats and facilities may justify non like for like increases, a small hike was not unexpected but the removal of the 2 cup games (which aren’t always cat A games anyway) seems like an unnecessary oversight because it was taken away his season and could be rectified as an act of good faith.
The thing that I am going to miss most is all the people that I used to sit near whose names I still don’t even know that shared all the good and bad at WHL. I was very reticent about Wembley and although I’ve found ways of improving the pre and post match routine it’s been performances that have made it work this season, hopefully a more consistent seating arrangement will allow us to start generating a good atmosphere especially
when things aren’t going well again...

Good points.
The range of seats and facilities may justify non like for like increases, a small hike was not unexpected but the removal of the 2 cup games (which aren’t always cat A games anyway) seems like an unnecessary oversight because it was taken away his season and could be rectified as an act of good faith.
The thing that I am going to miss most is all the people that I used to sit near whose names I still don’t even know that shared all the good and bad at WHL. I was very reticent about Wembley and although I’ve found ways of improving the pre and post match routine it’s been performances that have made it work this season, hopefully a more consistent seating arrangement will allow us to start generating a good atmosphere especially
when things aren’t going well again...
You'll have all kinds of different faces round you when things aren't going well again :)

To be fair to them I think the Trust are doing their job here, although I don't think the club have really ever taken the trust particularly seriously.

I agree about some misleading comments regarding increases that have been arrived at by selecting very specific seat positions. However the cost increases have been extremely large across pretty much the entire East stand (I think my equivalent seat went up from circa £1,000 to £1,500). While I appreciate the East stand was previously discounted due to the appalling facilities I wonder whether the club still would've been better off pricing the West stand as the premium stand with East stand 10% cheaper. I think a lot of the West stand ticket holders are happy to pay extra for their seats close to the club officials and also to ensure they are in a less boisterous part of the stadium.

I agree that it is now probably too late to change the prices or concession areas due to phases 1 to 3 already selecting their tickets. I think cup games wouldn't be the best gesture (especially as it is likely that early round domestic cup games will be priced cheaply) I think it would also make it likely that a number of tickets would be unused with ST holders not using their ticket for the match. My suggested solution would be for ST holders to be given £100 credit of 'club cash' (£50 for concessions) pre-loaded onto their ST card (or however the cashless system is to work) that can be used for merchandise in the Spurs store or on food/drink at the new stadium. This would obviously be worth the full value to each ST holder but would cost THFC a lot less to hand over. This also may encourage ST holders to turn up early/stay late in the stadium.

Didn't the club and the Trust have their general catch up meeting a month ago,where the trust asked a few questions about the new ground and ticket prices.why didn't the club announce the new prices then, i presume the club knew their be a brick storm if they announced them then and basically face to face.
So now they can put out their press release and their tweets and put their spin on it without having to answer to anyone in person.

Back