• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The World Cup (not quite a) Sweepstake 2018

Shows OK on mine, our badge with the Costa Rica badge combined.

On this machine though Glenda and Gazza are back to their normal avatars. I'm guessing it's all local storage/cache and brick like that (technical term).

Yeah, I’m Glenn on my laptop and Nigeria on iPad/phone.
That will have to do.

I can't seem to upload my new avatar, not sure if I'm doing right .....................or if there's a filter blocking the picture of my DIY Brazilian

So, placed my first bet now
Screenshot_20180612-141730_Norsk Tipping.jpg
Placed 20 on final score 2-1, which will give 180 in return, which would be 1/8 in fractional odds i believe.

Power Prices - Football - Andy Gray’s World Cup Group Specials
Uruguay, Spain, France, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Belgium & Poland all to win their groups (was 36/1) NOW
40/1
Stake:£1.00
Potential returns:£41.00

2018 FIFA World Cup - #WhatOddsPaddy - up to 9/1
De Bruyne to Score a Direct Free Kick
6/1
Stake:£2.00
Potential returns:£14.00

2018 FIFA World Cup - Belgium Stage of Elimination
Quarter Final
15/8
Stake:£6.00
Potential returns:£17.25

2018 FIFA World Cup - Belgium Top Goalscorer
Eden Hazard
4/1
Stake:£3.00
Potential returns:£15.00

Obviously assuming bets have to land to form part of your total, I’ve gone for a couple of safer ones to start with:

Mexico group points 3-4 at 23/20 - CHF 10 stake
Stage of elimination: last 16 @ 2/1 - CHF 10 stake

About £7.60 each bet.

Last edited:
Placed 20 on final score 2-1, which will give 180 in return, which would be 1/8 in fractional odds i believe.

I think you've got it the wrong way round, 1/8 would be bet $8 to get $9 (8+1) back?

This is why I don't use fractional odds either.

Oops, my bad.

Got a totally different mental image of you now Gazza

170524_rogermooreinswitzerland.jpg

Markysimmo needs a pass here.
Suggest he just states the bets he wants rather than actually placing them. Or is even that too risky?

Will look at my bets over the next couple of days. Can't see them winning, but hey they'd be used to that.

Back