• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
This is the place to post and discuss ITK. Not stuff you just made up yourself. That stopped being funny years ago.

Feel free to poke fun at them and it, but NO BASHING. That means no comments like 'He's full of brick', 'Why do you listen to these tossers' or 'Bunch of attention seeking pricks' and so on.

It's all a bit of light hearted entertainment in the end.

I like it but it won't work unless the mods start deleting posts. Which will inevitably mean the usual 3 posters questioning the mods. Fingers crossed this works because for most of us ITK is the most entertaining part of the window.

I like it but it won't work unless the mods start deleting posts. Which will inevitably mean the usual 3 posters questioning the mods. Fingers crossed this works because for most of us ITK is the most entertaining part of the window.

We'll try our best, but as stated in the thread where we gave you lot the chance to choose, this should be self-moderating, because it is what everyone has asked for.

"Falcao was hanging out with the pan pipe band at Edmonton Green last week. Don't shoot the messenger."

Come on guys, if you don't say where this is from, it looks like you are making it up..........................like the ITKs do ;) (sorry, no bashing!!)

This is the place to post and discuss ITK. Not stuff you just made up yourself. That stopped being funny years ago.

Feel free to poke fun at them and it, but NO BASHING. That means no comments like 'He's full of brick', 'Why do you listen to these tossers' or 'Bunch of attention seeking pricks' and so on.

It's all a bit of light hearted entertainment in the end.

I thought the rule was play the man, not the forum.

But since most of the fairy tales come from teletext, I think special dispensation should be granted.

I thought the rule was play the man, not the forum.

But since most of the fairy tales come from teletext, I think special dispensation should be granted.

Something I've tried to explain before: Twitter itself does not do anything, it's all about the people that use it. Some are journalists or even people with genuine connections. Those that don't hide behind an alias, but are in fact real persons using their real names go in the 'Transfer Rumour' thread. Others, such as JJetset or Akqayid go in here.

When something is posted in this thread we can discuss it to the best of our abilities. If you don't care for it, avoid it.

JJetset has said that our main January target is Willian in reply to someone asking him on Twitter.

I don't have twitter so Jordinho or someone else will have to paste it here.

It should be noted that he's become very negative towards AVB and the club since summer. He also says he won't be doing any ITK this window.

---

@jetsetyid any chance you could shed some light on the rumor over on sc that fryers went to Belgium to circumvent the huge price man u had?

Yes I can vouch for that 100%

@jetsetyid and that he'll be a yid in jan?

Not sure on that now. That was the initial plan but not sure if AVB wants now as he was Tim's deal ?

Nice volley from Danny Rose! He's playing well up there and a shame no one from the club has been watching him....

@jetsetyid we need to buy a quality winger in window who could replace bale. If we dont get top 4 i fear the worst he will be gone

I think a deal has already been agreed in principle

@jetsetyid anyone been watching Moutinho?

That's 1 player that doesn't need watching!! We just need to pay the money!!

@jetsetyid haha and will we?

Would be very very very surprised if we do.

@jetsetyid do you have an idea who if anyone is our main target for january?

Probably willian

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
I wonder who AVB was watching in his 'last night in Paris......' #JM

So jetset says Moutinho unlikely then a day later he's spotted watching him and decides to highlight it to the world. Hmmm

Back