• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

Messi won't leave Barca. He'll be there until he retires. He's got nothing to prove elsewhere. The expectations, should he go to another club, would be very difficult to handle, even for Messi.

I think that wet Wednesday at Stoke thing really bothers him, I can see him signing for the Potters with the agreement that he only plays in midweek fixtures in the winter

Luiz Suarez to Atletico should be fun! Imagine him and Costa together! Snot throwing, biting, ridiculous theatrics and head butts. All in one season! Or probably in one game! :D

Lionel Messi has just scored his 468th La Liga goal. To put that into some sort of context, it’s the same number as Alan Shearer and Wayne Rooney, the Premier League’s top two all-time leading scorers, COMBINED.

In 418 fewer games

One of the reasons he is the best player ever is the fact even when on a Hat-rick he lets someone else take the penalty. I remember him doing that for Neymar when Messi was on a Hatrick and i think Suarez had also scored and he wanted Neymar to take it to get on the scoresheet. He done the same tonight for Griezmann.

Back